Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I am in the process of figuring out how GIT will work for our custom department.  Without going into all the details I need a repository for every customer that has custom code. I am wondering if there is a way when adding all the objects to source c...
I posted this same question a month back.  We have ocx which is very old and the ocx works well in few 2016 servers, but it is not working when we run as the batch program. We uses the same code while running as an App and running as a Batch server. ...
Hi all. I have followed all the steps outlined in the SnapDevelop 2019 R2 documentation to implement a Web API and have successfully consumed the API from PowerBuilder 2019 R2 using the localhost URL (https://localhost:5001/api/sample/load). Then I...
Hi, I am interested in using the RichText control in PB2019. The menu allows me change the font, size, weight, italics, etc - but am I am unable to change the text colour (or background colour)? Has anyone else had such a requirement and what was ...
I am facing an issue as shown in the attached screenshot. The issue occurs when generating an Excel Report. The same functionality is working in PB 8.0 but only in PB 2019R2 I am seeing this error. Requesting you to provide a solution to fix this iss...
Hello All, in the older version in our PB10.5 Client/Server application we use HLP files in order to have help files using microsoft help workshop. any advice on how to use the help files on the PowerServer Web (under PB2017) maybe using this :: ...
Is there a way to have the PBVERSION as a condition for conditional compilation?This would be a very helpful feature. #if defined PB2019R3  Powerbuilder 2019R3 specific code #else    code for older versions #END IF   Thanks a lot.   Best re...
PB2019R2, b2353Window 10, 64 bit platformOracle 12CSummaryQ:  Is there a fix or a workaround for this?DetailsWhen I call DirectoryExists() or FileExists() and pass a path or a path & file defined as a UNC path, both functions lock up. When passin...
Hello Appeon Team, What are your plans for PBL dependency removal? It was being said after 2017 Release that PowerBuilder will get rid off PBL. What's the plan?...
What are the steps for installing powerclient on Azure VM.  ...
When using the PowerScript Migrator to migrate a nonvisual object inherited from  the PB system class nonvisualobject, I observed that the C# class generated is inherited from object (i.e., not inherited from anything).  Which begs the question, has ...
We have a PFC based app on PowerBuilder Version 2017 R3 Build 1858 We are displaying some ICONs on a MDI Frame menu (m_app_sheet inherited from m_master).  One of the items on the menu has an associated Toolbar Item.  There is a bitmap associated wi...
Hi all   How do i create an appointment in outlook from my app ? I am using ole for sending email via outlook , but never tried to set an appointment  using 2017 R3    Thanks...
Hi, I've got an ancestry object uo_ms_tv inherited from treeview: forwardglobal type uo_ms_tv from treeviewend typeend forward We've been asked to change the selected item color from the default Windows color to a color that follows our branding c...
HiI want to print PDF's saved from a PB program at run time. Is there an integrated solution for this? Working on batch files pleases my customer. Rudi  ...
Pl. Guide me how to upload file to google drive using oauth2 token. thanks  ...
Hi, We can open  an excel fir ok using Ole and the following code (PB2019R2): OleObject MyOle,wkb MyOle = CREATE OleObject MyOle.ConnectToNewObject('excel.application') //Here we can add code that makes Excel not show up (MyOle.Application.Visib...
Hello everyone,  Im trying to set my appicon for a PB2019 R2 project, but when I click on browse and chose the .ico file, PB closes suddenly. The image is a 256x256 ICO file, and it's located on a folder that is reacheable for my project but Im not ...
HI I need send data to API in  Authorization  ->  token = 'jdsdsdljkhdjhsj' Headers -> X-country ='PE' Body ->  {   "id": "144005999141",   "type": "Cliente" } How can send this info Thaks Luis...
Tengo una aplicación de personal que funciona en power sever, quiero adjuntar documentos de las personas como las puedo subir al servidor?...

There are no discussions available here currently