Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 Would like to have your suggestions in designing a modern UI using Themes.   With many competitors here, our customers started feeling that the UI is not that modern.  We tried with a demo application in PB 2019 R3, using th...
Hi I've created a cloud app (PowerServer 2020) and deployed as IWA. Installation of the IWA was successful (downloading and installing) but no shortcut was created on the desktop. I've searched for the AppeonIWAShell.exe and created shortcut manuall...
Is it possible to view previous ISIR records and print them after multiple records come in? For example, after ISIR number 2 has come through, is it possible to view/print ISIR #1?...
Hello,  We have an app with about 423 different sql queries that use *= in them which is causing errors when migrating to a newer sql server.   Apparently this syntax was deprecated in the early 90s and it is was used for left outer joins. Do any ...
PowerBuilder 2019R3, b2703 Oracle 12C and PostgreSQL v12 IDE:       Windows 10 64 bit o/s Runtime: Windows 19 serverWhat components are required to get the SAVE AS into a PDF file to work correctly?Do I need the Sybase Datawindow PS driver? If so, is...
hello, we are consuming web services from our PowerBuilder application using HTTPClient, and the web services in the near future will require TLSv1.2 and next TLS v1.3 1.2 is already supported but is there a plan to support 1.3 in the next releases? ...
Good morning, I have a window with a Key event (pbm_keydown) with the following code to call the help: IF KeyDown(KeyF1!) THEN    pb_help.TriggerEvent(Clicked!)END IF Inside the window I have many objects of all kinds (dw, st, tab, btn,...) an...
Please i want to use  Encoding UTF-8  i am get  this       sle_message.text = "albloshi0551100624حسين البلوشي"Blob lblb_dataString ls_Base64Strlblb_data = Blob("EncodingUTF8", EncodingUTF8!)   how can i  use my ver  sle_message ?CoderObject lnv_Cod...
Hi How do I bring a sheet to front in MDI, with focus and drawing, as the selection via the Window menu bar would? I am updating this application's task launcher so that when a task opens a sheet but it is already open, the sheet is brought to fron...
testing fileservice.aspx come out with error : Appeon.FileService.Util.ParseException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. at Appeon.FileService.Parser.parse(Stream inStream) at Appeon.FileService.FileServiceExecutor.execute(HttpContext Con...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 and PB 11.5 in Windows 10 We have different projects developed in both PB 2019 and PB 11.5.    Sometimes PB 11.5 closes when we try to open a window in the IDE.  This happens only when PB 2019 R3 is already open and active.   The ...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, Postgresql 11 I could store and retrieve image files that's stored from the Powerbuilder application.   Now through a mobile application, they store images in the same database that PB applications need to retrieve and update.   ...
I have a replacement PC for the current PC. PB 2019R3 is installed on both, but the new PB needs the online license activated. My license admin is not available. Now I cannot launch PB 2019R3 on either PC because the license is not activated. See ...
Hi, I'm unabled to run my powerServer app on a client PC. I can install and run the app using localhost in the developemnt PC with PowerServer project and having the IIS server ON but on a client pc when I try to access using http://<ip>/<a...
Dear .NET DataStore users, we have a Web API based on the .NET Datastore that - especially in one case - uses heavily structured objects derived from DataObjects with nested objects which then get added as Properties in the Model annotated as DwRepo...
I open an existing Word document using oleobject and successfully manipulate the contents. The document is left open in Word for the user to make any further modifications and save as required. This is all ok. I want to set the default path and file...
We are using Github with PB 2019 build 2170. Some of our developers are not getting all the objects when creating a new branch (from the default branch) and refreshing within Powerbuilder.  We have verified the objects are in the ws_objects folder a...
Hi, is there a way to view a PDF file in a Mobile application? The PDF file is on a PC that is visible by the PowerServer server, I need a Mobile APP to be able to view different PDFs located on said server. If I use StaticHyperlink the PDF is ...
Hi!   Powerbuilder 2019 R2 2353, Windows 10 64 bit. There is a Datawindow graph (Graphtype=Line(12)). How to set the line thickness of red (function) line, and how to appear the function's values near the small red cubes? See the attachment imag...
Hi, I would like to know if there is an alternative ways to do member verification apart from Biometric (Face or finger print scanning) using powerbuilder2021....

There are no discussions available here currently