Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Our ORACLE version is not available (currrent is 11g) ,Is it possible to choose the old appeon version?...
Is there a coding sample to incorporate QR Code in Appeon Powerbuilder 2019?...
Buenas tardes,  Actualmente tenemos instalado el Power Builder 2019 edición Cloud y en tipo de licencia nos indica que es server, sin embargo necesitamos el Cliente ya que se necesita migrar algunas aplicaciones que se tienen y no encontramos dicho ...
Hi      I have an application written in PB.net that sends an xml request to UPS web service and gets a response back. It is no longer supported in PB2019R# and i need help replacing the code . If you can help me it will be greatly appreciated. T...
Hello Support : I have documented the question in the below attached document. The question is related to the Power Client deployment on the client desktop. Is there a way to Rollback to earlier versions published on the server. Any help will be a...
Guru I created a datawindow with three selections , but it cannot show data on my program use this datawindows what's your advice   William        case "dw_dd_postfg" ls_str = ls_str + "sc_field3.dddw.AllowEdit = YES sc_field3.dddw.Case = ...
Hello,   As i show you on the screenshot, the application with the ribbonbar on the top doesn't show us the little arrow which show items for the panel for this case we're using Desktop remote software to access the application. On the botton we h...
Environment:    - PB 2019 R2    - SQL Server 2016 The issue occurs sporadically - only to some users too. Other users are not getting this error. SQLCode = -999 Failed to call PBADO CCW Functions   Any idea what could cause this error?   Tha...
Hi, Powerbuilder 2019 Build 2170. We are getting problems on exports DW to XLSX! format, sometimes the application crash, we have included TRY..CATCH blocks and we don´t know how to catch the error. A simple Test. - Create a external DW with only...
Hi all, I'm using orca script + pbc210 to compile our application.  Both files are attached (orca script and powershell script which is executed by TeamCity) When I'm building application with PB or using scripts there is icon in exe file.   Whe...
Hello, I have some texts, composed dynamically inside of a RTE control. Now one of the things we need to achieve is exporting the PDF, that later needs to be archived. While exporting a PDF is as simple as this: rte_1.SaveAs("file.pdf", PDF!, tru...
Hello, We have an application that we have migrated from PB2017 to PB2019R2. Our users are complaining the application has become painfully slow. To quote one user: > Even the most friendly, patient colleagues that have used XXX for many years a...
When I try to edit any datawindow data source PB is given me the following error and cannot go in graphic mode.       Table "table_name" as no columns; possible invalid table format...   The problem occurs also when I try to create new datawindow ...
As per Appeon PB 2017 R2 release notes, below windows OS are supported -  Windows 7 32- or 64-bit with SP1 Windows 8.1 32- or 64-bit Windows 10 32- or 64-bit Windows Server 2008 32- or 64-bit with SP2 (supported for runtime) Windows Ser...
Hello, I have a Powerbuilder standard edition license, and I have tried to change it to cloud. I received the email indicating the change, but powerbuilder still has the standard license.   Thanks.   ...
Hello, i need some help on PowerServer 2021 / PowerBuilder CloudPro 2021 Build 1288I've successfully built and deployed my powerserver project and then lauched "compile & run wep api" as usual without issues. After opening the project in Snapdev...
Hi, I have successfully implemented POST method in WebAPI using SnapDevelop.  How do i handle the response and store into database? Like 'save Okay', 'Save failed', 'error message is any' etc with unique response id?   Regards....
I have the PDF's for the following PFC documentation: PFC Library Object Reference, Part 1 (608 pages, dated 2001) PFC Library Object Reference, Part 2 (908 pages, dated 2001) PFC Library User's Guide (310 pages, dated 2003) These pubs are ad...
Hi  I'm trying to deploy my first application to PowerServer 2021 (old PowerBuilder Classic app), but I've clearly done something wrong or not done something.  When I select 'Build and Deploy PowerServer Project' I just get these messages: Any id...
Hello, It's not about PowerBuilder, it's about Appeon Community Q&A, but there's no such a category. More than a year ago Michael Kramer wrote that he would start an "advice" thread with tips on writing code that is unit-testable. How do I find ...

There are no discussions available here currently