Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello, I have a graph datawindow. Everything works fine except I am unable to set the Line style and it is set to Continuous! no matter how I call SetSeriesStyle(). Here are three lines of code. The first two lines work great. The third line does n...
We are using Powerbuilder 2019 R3 version and we need to use Oracle Instant client (19.18) version and checking the compatibility. Did anyone used it with 2019 R3 and faced any challenges? is there any documentation on using Oracle Instant client wit...
Hey there,   For offline installation of PB 2022 build 1878 can we use autorun.exe to install both runtime & IDE together ? attaching the image for the same.   Thanks Vijay Jha    ...
Dear all, I'm facing an issue, on PB 2021, I'm using the autobuild.exe with the JSON, from the application side, I have depend applications that share PBLs, mean that there is one main application and the others have few dedicate PBLs of thier own a...
I'm trying to run PBAutoBuild on a self hosted agent in a DevOps pipeline and getting the error below     14:28:26 [Normal] PBAutoBuild Version: 22.0.0.1892.  14:28:26 [Normal] Runtime Version: 22.0.0.1892.  14:28:26 [Normal] Start processi...
Is there any way to auto include Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization, when scaffolding the Service/Controller from the Model.  For Example : Whenever I scaffold Controller/Service from Model, I get a controller with following Namespace...  using Mi...
Hi Sir or Madam, Recently I found that when the app shortcut that created by the launcher, once went missing/deleted, and when using the Http://11.11.11/dcl/index.html, it could never get the launcher button to install the shortcut again. Can this b...
Hi master,    I just did a health check on my .net server using the health-ui, and i saw warning message "API Authentication service is not enabled". May i know what is service run for? Is it something that everyone must enable it? Please guide. Tha...
After installation of windows OS 10 update (KB5026361) we are observing the application crash due to ntdll.dll. We are using Appeon Powerbuilder 2021 (Build 1509). When We revert the OS update back to (KB5025221) the application started working as us...
Hi master,   I am trying to install / configure SSL on my web server n .net server. My web server and .net server are installed on the same machine, hence, do i need two SSL certificate for each or just one SSL certificate for both? Please advice. T...
I want to add a document preview to my application.  I currently have an app that shows a list of various document types in a list.  These documents could be, but are not limited to: Word Docs, Excel Docs, PowerPoints, PDFs and Images(various types)....
Hello, We plan to migrate our web application from PowerServer 2020 t0 PowerServer 2022. Here we come up a few questions. Is there any documents on how we can set up multi servers, that means to have web server and cluster servers setup? How may...
Hello My powerbuilder version is 2022 b1900Database MSSQL server 15.0.2000 I use French date format dd/mm/yyyy on my dbUsing MSOLEDBSQL19 generate an error the date transmitted to the DB is yyyy-mm-dd mm:ss:ms.000An error occurs as the DB can't con...
Hello,   I'm trying to use the OAuth 2.0 with an authorization code. My code :  ls_Url_code = "https://api.ibanity.com/isabel-connect/oauth2/token?client_id=" + ls_id + "&redirect_uri=" + ls_Redirect +"&scope=" + ls_Scope + "&response...
Created a orca script to refresh my .pbl from the updated objects in ws_objects.  My target has 23 .pbls.  It gives me an error "Unable to process map file: c:\development2\git\powerbuilder\cs_land.pbg"  My libraries are shared with two other targets...
Hi I have a textfile which is formatted like below code then tab then size - size is a list of sizes separated by a comma but could be 1 or 20 values. code <tab> size AP01<tab>12,14,16,18,20 TR01<tab>28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42 wha...
Hello,   I am new at PowerServer.   I have created  cloud project, built it, and deployed it. Then went to Visual Studio to build and run the API SERVER.  Then launched the shortcut as a user to to run the application from the server. Everything...
What PB installation is required to execute PBAutoBuild220.exe  ? Also I downloaded PowerBuider Utilities only, and getting following error while running silentinstall.bat "opt=pb" "log=c:\temp\appeon-install.log" PowerBuilder is installing ......
Hi, How can I call an API to send a file? Body contains form-data. Could you help me? Thanks....
Hi Team,Greetings! Our application utilizes a direct connection.  When users fail to connect to a database, they are forced to kill their session (when a connection failure occurs) and relaunch the application in order to reestablish a connection. ...

There are no discussions available here currently