Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
I am trying to publish my PB Mobile App on Android for the first time. The package has been created and opened in Android Studio (Ver. 3.6.1). I have made the changes to the SDK settings as per the instruction in PB Powerserver Help files. The APK...
Just files a support request for this: Phenomenon: Using open source WinMerge as File Comparison utility for Source Control does not show differences. Running WinMerge by itself has no problems. *Reproduce Steps: Install WinMerge and specify ...
We have a old version of the PB Application and its running fine in the production. Its using mscomm32.ocx control to print labels thru the application. Now we have a newer version of the PB Appeon 2019 R2. When we compile the code and run the newer ...
Hi Everyone, I have a calendar control which was working fine in 32bit (Calendar 32Bit.JPG), but after compiling in 64bit the calendar control appearing outside the application window as per attached (Calendar 64Bit.JPG), Im using PB 12.6 B4138. The...
Is there a tool or a recommended sequence of steps to take a grid DW with mismatching columns and return it to a state where like fields and headers are in the same column? Over the years customizations of grids have made our DWs appearing unruly in...
I need different different Icon to executable  Just for reference let say I want to use one for 32 Bit and another for 64 Bit like wise in short need pack of some icons which I will  use as per my distribution. I am adding Windows Change Icon Window ...
Hi according to our tester Ascential Test doesn't recognize Tree Views (at least) in R3 Beta. Does anybody have the same problems. or know if this is fixed when PB 2019 R3 will be officially released in January? Will there be an enhanced support fo...
i have migrated my applicaton from 12.5 pb to 17 v . how do i deploy my new code changes into my client machine. As i couldn't found the windows installer for 17v like we had for 12.5 v sybase pb . could you help me out with the process and prerequi...
Hi Appeon,        I have been working with Chris Pollach and I need to get on a WebEx call with somebody along with my Manager.  We have an issue that needs to get resolved soon and I don't know how exactly to get in contact with you.  Please help ...
Hi I have a web where show a google map route of truck, I put map in a webbrowser control but in mode debug show fine when a put breackpoint and run continue work fine, but when run aplication without breackpoint not showis like need a paouse maybe...
I can't find any way to find out what ActiveX object an OleCustomControl on a window or user object is actually connected to. I see nothing in the UI (the Ole Control Properties and Ole Control Help buttons never seem to do anything), or in View Sour...
Must have been asked before but is there a way to examine the PB call stack programmatically at run-time? TIA Larry Peters  ...
Windos 10, PB 2019 R2 This is blowing my mind, must be missing something easy, should be a no brainer.  I feel like I've done this a million times, but it's not working.  I've got a single column dw (external source) with 1 column (string 10).  Edit...
Happy Holidays everyone!    Christmas message - An Appeon Christmas  - Enjoy! Regards ... Team Appeon...
Como puedo realizar autenticación con O365 o Active Directory Azure desde powerbuilder 2019 R2...
Hi Appeon (Chris Pollach),   At my company we are upgrading from SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 Build 4098 to Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  We have a window that calls another window through the OpenSheetWithParm function.  In my testing our application goe...
We are in the process of updating our PB application (classic) to 2019 R2  (from 2019 B2170).  When we run the 2019 R2 Runtilme Installer on a user machine that has the 2019 already installed, the installation appears to work.  However, the 2019 R2 m...
Hi, Using PB 2019 (recently upgraded). I have to call a modal window developed in dotnet and displayed via IE. In this window a list is displayed. The user checks a checkbox in the list thus selecting rows and then clicks a button which returns dat...
I'm sure this has been asked for before, however I cannot find this question in the Appeon community.  It would be really nice if we had programmatic access to the PB call stack in the SystemError event - a natural place would be as a property...
Hello Experts, I am using PowerBuilder 17 R3. Is any one have any idea about compatibility of Black Duck OSS scan (https://www.blackducksoftware.com/) with PowerBuilder application?  If it is possible or someone already implemented, then please gu...

There are no discussions available here currently