Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi Team, We are in the process of migrating our applications from 'Powerbuilder 2019 R2' (Appeon Powerbuilder, version-2019 R2 Build 2328) to 'Appeon Powerbuilder 2021' (IDE : Version 2021 build 1509). We are using PB Ultimate Suite from NOVALYS (h...
I am receiving the attached error when upgrading from PB 2019R3 Build 2728 to Build2779. Any suggestions?...
Hi all, From another post, I learned that the iNet object is now obsolete.  How do I open a file in a web-browser using HttpClient object? Is the even possible, or do I need to use the WebBrowser object? I don't need to do it now, but would like to...
Hello,   How I can use a web browser control to open a PDF File?   And how I can know where de PDF file is open.   thank you so much in advanced....
Three times today I added a comment and the text of my comment was not saved. I had to delete the empty comment and add it a second time....
soapconnection sconnws_serviciocaambioadolar my_servicescd sconn = create SoapConnection rval = sconn .CreateInstance(my_servicescd, "ws_serviciocaambioadolar ", str_endpoint)     ahora usar Httpclient...
I am unable to call mFax with a local file as an attachment.  All I get is the coversheet.  I am able to attache a URL to a fax successfully(a url that points to a pdf or jpg, etc)   header-------Authorization:password:?Content-Type:application/jso...
Entering text into an RTE field in a Response type window. The right margin is set to 7 1/2 inches. We have a client who opens this response window, and finds their right margin is set to 3 inches - too small for them. When they move the right margin...
I don't know how to call powershell script from powerbuilder. Some one please help   Thanks    ...
Hi How can change to "drawing:false" only in dw/edit/style edit   filed  in them file I can't fount that property for this field type   thank Luis...
PS 2022 BUILD 1845 i setup PS 2022 to sign my application using signtool.  Everything is setup like i have it setup for regular PB to get signed (done in command line call, which is different than PS2022).   the exe does not get signed. There is n...
Hello everyone!   I am trying to use PBAUTOBUILD with our application. I have exported the build file using build plan with GIT. Our application is big, the repository got over 43000 files.  Using pbautobuild, the GIT source code never finish suc...
Help says that the DEFAULT is 0 which means to ignore all certificate errors.  Does that mean it does not check the certificate at all by default?   how do you have these clients validate the client cert?   Do you set the value to null?     I ...
Hello, Are there any libraries available in PowerBuilder/PowerClient to restrict specific passwords like Names/Surnames/company id’s/ dictionary words/guessable words from being used in used? Thanks....
I am looking for the pbtrace  log location. I turn pbtrace ON and a dialog box title:  Database Trace Output will be written to:  c:\dawn logs\mytrace.log Configuration OptionsLog File Name:  c:\dawn logs\mytrace.log  I change name to:    c:\dawn l...
I have an application were I use PFC Resizing Service in every window, dw and any object. Everything is working perfect. When User make any window bigger or smaller all columns resize accordingly as position and percentages declared in the construct...
Hi   I upgraded pb10 to pb2019 r3 , I did posting database as below message. so i downloaded mssoledbsql driver and installed it. if program called by powerbuilder IDE. it is ok. but when I deployed it as execute file. it still occured below error ...
Hi, we have to implement a third party webpage inside our powerbuilder application and we're using the webbrowser control for it.  When opening the page with an external browser the webpage is in german language. If we open the same url inside the ...
Hello,    i am trying to consume a WCF service and i am getting status code 400(Bad Request)  in httpclient response. can anyone guide me what is wrong in consuming / calling the service ? i want to call "GetCMSWorkQueue"method of service wkfqueue...
Hello,   How I can open a PDF document with a Web Browser  Control? I tried, but  I onlu opem a white square, when I open a Response Window with Web Browser.   Kind Regards and thank you in advanced...

There are no discussions available here currently