Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello, We encountered some random crashes in our application with PB2019r2.Now we are considering turning back the version. Is there a simple sollution to downgrade from pb2019r2 to pb2019r0 without loosing all user settings?     best regards St...
Hi All, We are facing an astonishing issue with PB2019 32bit due to missing resizing see correctlayout.png and wronglayout.png . At Windows Server 2016 (via RDP) and under Citrix Xen/xp 6.5 (independent from OS) the resize event is not fired for a ...
Hi tea, I am having an application that is developed in PB5 using PB7 libraries. I am trying to convert this applications to 2019. As of now I am using trail version to check the feasibility. Could you please help me understand how feasible this con...
Good day PB Gurus, I have an old pfc application, currently migrated to PB2017 R3 and PB2019 R2 Build 2328.  All the code is the same except for the application object, but I have it split up in 4 different folder structures, dev, test, stage, prod....
When i try to translate object give capacity error and i try translate function by function , but one function give error - Before performing this operation you must place  the cursor in the declaration of a function, event, variable , struct or obj...
Hi,     I  have migrated our application from PB 10.2 and to  2019 R2 Build 2323 and getting multiple issues in RTE control with the new version. I am trying to fix each issue. I found an issue in getting the InputFieldGetData option. I have insert...
It seems there is an issue with the MailSession object and a specific version of Office365 Outlook (Semi Annual Channel Version 1908 (Build 11929.20776) 32 bit). The Microsoft Outlook dialog (A program is trying to send an email message on your beha...
Appeon PowerBuilder R2 build 2328 MSSQL 2008 Hi All. I have newer work with something this before, so any help/directions will be greatly appreciated. So, i got a package, please see attached: ATGCommonLib.dll.rar I did modify ATGCommonLib.dll.c...
Hi, when the program detects an error while saving, I want to place the focus on the column (and row) where the error occurred. This works quite well with one exception: If the focus is on a DW button in the DW to be marked, both SetColumn and SetFo...
Hi: We would like not to be seen the ball marked in the red box in the scroll:     Thanks,   Oihana...
I am using Visual Studio TFS for Source Control and developing on a Windows 10 machine using PowerBuilder 17. When I make changes to a PowerBuilder object Datawindow  then right click on the object and select 'Show Difference' to view the differences...
  Hello friends: Recently we have migrated to powerserver 2020   In our mobile apps, datawindows seem don’t work: There is no object, and when you touch them, the app turns off. Has anyone had any problem like this? ther was any workaround?   T...
Hi Guru We have been working with GIT for 2 years now, but sometimes we have problems. In this case I am referring to the fact that we find the exports inside the ws_Objects\xxx.pbl.src\*. * Folder which are not aligned with the contents of the xxx...
Dear Appeon Team,we are currently trying to integrate the new WebBrowser control from PB2019R2 into our applications.We found out that it is good for displaying our internal PDF reports as well, so we want to use it as a replacement for our previousl...
Hello All, We have serveral PB Soap WS  is there any guide on how to migrate them?many of them have a few lines of PB code on them     ...
I'm using WebBrowser Powerbuilder 2019 R2. I need to somehow identify whether the request was successful.Is there any way to capture http status code?tried to use the NavigationError event but was not called...
Hi, I am currently evaluating the trial version PB CloudPro edition to do a proof-of-concept and migrate one of our existing client-server PB applications to the web. One thing I have noticed is that the code generated after migration to the web is ...
My PB 2017 R3 application is able to read from and write files to destinations that are on \\servername\folders\ (UNC paths) without any issues. However, when I run the very same application that is migrated to 2019 R2 (trial as of this post), that ...
How can we create Web style buttons? Please provide some tips or sample code will also be helpful       Regards, Rohit...
Hi, I want to implement an Download functionality to my PowerBuilder Classic (2017) application. Our company has Office 365 and OneDrive. I found a very nice tutorial for DropBox but unfortunately I am forced to use Office 365 and OneDrive. In bri...

There are no discussions available here currently