Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Greetings, in our company we are currently trying to upgrade from PB 12.6 to PB 19. We made it through creating runtime, getting all of the required dll's and we are able to install our app. The problem comes when applying a theme and look of our ...
Hi Guys I've followed the steps on this tutorial: https://docs.appeon.com/snapdevelop2019/Secure_a_Web_API_with_JWT_Token/index.html But I get always 401 Unauthorized when I try to call the API (After successfull login) Any hints? In attachment ...
I have a user object that contains multiple user objects (custom buttons)... basically a touchscreen interface. The issue is that there is no "live scroll" available option for user objects like there is for datawindows... There is also no "scroll to...
Hi, Friend   I have this error since  app movil only with powerserver 2020; i am using function today() ,   try to save 2020/04/31  but this 2020/08/31; only from the cell phone       thanksm...
Ive been building a application that compares snapshots of tables, and have the code down to isolate the changes - now I need to highlight the background of the changed cells in a grid datawindow. I am flagging the changed columns by setting the ite...
I develop in pb 12.5 and deploy in Appeon 2015 build 0366 64 bit This line:  li_rc = adoConnection.ConnectToNewObject("ADODB.Connection") work god in power builder, but dont work in appeon,show this message "Could not connec to object"   Please ...
I need to be able to set an attribute into a cell (row+column) in a grid datawindow which can be used to highlight or otherwise change the appearance of that cell by means of a datawindow expressions - and which can be read out by a program exporting...
I am using datawindow control titles for the first time and I notice that I get a pale blue background and a fain almost unreadable text for the title.   Is there a way to change the color and or fond characteristics of a datawindow control's title?...
I have a DataWindow Object on a Window that switches between two DataWindows via DataObject = "d_...".  Each DataWindow has at least one column with a Validation Expression.  I have no issues running the application in executable/desktop form.  Once...
We have migrated from PB 10.2 to 2019 R2. In our earlier version we  do have only .xls export option of DW to the user. Now I have added the .XLSX  option to the export the file as excel format with '.xlsx' extension  with this syntax "DW.SaveAs( ls_...
Loading DLL cl 32.dll Failed for more help, please consult the Appeon user document”...
Hi, All of our executables built using PB 2019 are missing application icons.  Could you let us know how to resolve this issue? I reviewed relevant Q&A but couldn't find satisfactory answer.    I will really appreciate your help.   Thanks S...
Hi All, In PB2017 I have set the edit mask property of a decimal field as ###.00 in my data object. Also I have set the format as ###.00 for that field in the data object. But when some value such as 461.50 is coming for that field , somehow it is g...
Failed to load Appeon browser plug-in, so the application does not start. To solve the problem, please refresh the browser, and stay on the current tab page until the application starts....
I'm designing an invoice export feature that generates a PDF file for each selected invoice. The invoice form has a nested report to show the subtotal, sales tax, shipping charges, and invoice total along with a few other things. Although we are not ...
Hi  Recently i have migrated from PB 8 to PB 19 version.In my machine In both pb 19 and 8 versions arabic is not displayed in static text.But in client environment, In PB 8 it is displayed in arabic and in PB 19 it is showing some unusual text. I ha...
We are looking for the best techniques - and perhaps sample code which would allow users to import spreadsheet data into a datawindow. This would have to be somewhat dynamic in that the format of the spreadsheet could change from one spreadsheet to ...
Hi, I would like to open a new tab with a URL from the browser where the application is launched. If the application is launched from Chrome, then it should open a new tab in same chrome browser instance. If the application is launched from IE, th...
Hi, im usingpb 12.5 and i am trying to get data from the web service but the method return value is null. I already searched all internet but i didnt find any reason.  I choosed "any" as return value it returned to null again. I downloaded the lat...
Hi, I have built a Web service that allows users to send emails from the host server. The service works fine, but it is not sending the attachments. Has anyone had a similar problem and identified the cause of and the solution to this issue? How sho...

There are no discussions available here currently