Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello, With PB 2019 R3 we performed the migration of our application to PB 2021 Build 1509 and performed the distribution for a small group of users. The users are reporting us total shutdown of the application in a window and clicking on the [Sear...
For our application, previously we were using PowerBuilder 2017 R3 and we will package the DLL's for our application msiNow, we migrated to PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Build 2728 . So I have installed PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Build 2728 runtime DLL msi (PBCLTRT...
Please let us know how to resolve the issue. // Profile PRC SQL SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB)" SQLCA.LogPass = <********> SQLCA.ServerName = "***************" SQLCA.LogId = "prcmsdev" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm =...
CODE FOR w_dly_pool_sum SetPointer(HourGlass!) return retrieve(is_filters_toolbox.l_date, is_UserId, is_NetAddress, is_filters_toolbox.s_mode)   i am running the exe within powerbuilder and i got this error in some of the menus in my application ...
Howdy, I need to find out if PB 2021 supports access to Snowflake and if so, what driver can I use?  And 32 -or-64 bit driver? Thanks!  ...
Hi All, We have setup a new license server for power builder. Can someone help in suggesting how can I register my new license server on the Appeon website? I already have a license on the server. Thanks, Saurabh    ...
Hi, Can someone share the power script code for the below? 1. Fetch the global and local IP of the application used by the user during the runtime of Appeon web applicaiton. 2. Find the number of instances of the application in the Appeon server. ...
Hello, we have updated from PowerBuilder 12.5 to PowerBuilder 2019R3 and have now an issue with automated testing, because the DropDown-Datawindow and Edit field elements do not have the property 'IsEnabled' anymore. In PowerBuilder 12.5 those two e...
about license. we are plan to install powerbuilder on a server to automate the build (by using CLI) and deploy. what kind of license to i need to install and use power builder on the build server? Regards,...
Has anyone successfully integrated a PowerBuilder app with the QuickBooks Desktop API, preferably using the QBFC (QuickBooks Foundation Classes)? It's all done through COM, which ought to be relatively easy in PB. The place I'm stuck is in finding o...
Hai, Appeon team My Appeon license (Powerbuilder + PowerServer) will expire within 2 weeks. If not renew the license what will happen my current installed powerbuilder ?....
We are in the process of migrating from an on-premises database server, to cloud-based. I believe it is MS Azure. I was given the following information to connect Infomaker 2021 to the cloud-based database. I am assuming it will be an ODBC connection...
Dear all,   has anyone some experience using Microsoft graph? I need to consume REST services from PowerBuilder and would like to do it using the following Powerbuilder objects: OAuthClient ,TokenRequest ,TokenResponse  Best regardsThorsten...
Dear all,does anybody have a code snippet for getting a token to use with further calls to the MS 365 REST api?I've got app ID, Client secret, user and password but need a tenant, which I don't have right now. I am not familiar with MS 365 and need t...
This problem has happened to me in PB 12.5. We are now on PB 2019 Build 2170. Sometimes while debugging our app, the debugger encounters the error in the attached image. One of our devs is getting it pretty much every time in one location. I don't ...
Hi all, I use Powerbuilder 2021, build 1506 I want to export Data once datastore is retrieved. Simple as that. I got XML Template like this (this is extraction from Edit source of datawindow): export.xml(usetemplate="efaktura_avans" headgroups="1...
Hi all. I have a powerbuilder app that runs from the scheduler to automatically generate PDFs from datawindows, hence no messageboxes, etc.  When I added some messageboxes to debug, the app worked. When I remove those, it hangs. I suspect that the m...
Hi,  Have any chance to translate english - Arabic or any other from powerbuilder ?...
Hi Can I suppress Powerclient Error 3010 (the folder is locked)? Expected behavior would be simply start the old version of the application (especially if the app version is marked as compatible). The reason is: An user has an app already running a...
Hi How do you install database drivers (and other shared resources) through PowerClient? What's the best practice? Before Powerclient I had a regular installer ( made with Wix ) which made a separate folder in program files. Therefore applications...

There are no discussions available here currently