Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi, How can I add en entry to the windows application event-log from a 64 bit PB2019R3 application? Any feedback is most appreciate :-)   // Steen  ...
Buenas Tardes a todos. Snapdevelop la versión de powerserver 2022.  contiene lo de la hoja de ruta propuesta .. como por ejemplo hacer un Crud.. utilizando plantillas HTMl?...
Hello everyone, We have implemented a "MS O365 Graph API email sending" procedure in PB using a Client Credentials Workflow. It works well. Now we need to manage Proxy.  In java we can connect by adding the proxy parameter to openConnection if nec...
*Phenomenon: connected to mssql in powerbuilder and tried to run the exe *Reproduce Steps: Run the application using MSSQL Remarks: Please let us know how to resolve the issue. // Profile PRC SQL SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB)...
Hello everybody,I'm testing my PB Client / Server application (PB2021) compiled with PowerServer2021. The data server is Oracle 12c. The application makes use of calls to Oracle StoredProcedure (PL/SQL) and in the PowerServer version I have some pro...
Buenas tardes a todos..   Alguien tiene un ejemplo en power builder que maneje diagrama de Gant.     Muchas gracias Att Carlos P...
I'm wondering why SnapDevelop was not branded as PowerSharp instead that would align with other Power* product brands. Thoughts?...
Looking or documentation on available options, etc for the <pb.ini> file. Does that documentation even exist?...
Today I received a message from Appeon about availability of PB 2022 Beta version and downloaded it. However I got 2 errors that installations of .NET 3.1.23(x86) and ASP.NET 3.1.23(x86) failed although their (x64) versions installed fine. I have Win...
Hi  It says on the roadmap that there would be runtime runtime performance optimization. Doers anyone have any experience as to what that in fact is giving in the PB 2022 release ?   Thanks Steen    ...
Hi.   One of our customers is getting some statistical data from PowerBI, and it's stored in CSV file in an Azure File Storage account. I can open the URL in Azure Storage Explorer and download the file without any problem, but of course we need t...
Dear Appeon Team     I am trying to add Q-R code in Data window (report ) that has been designed in power builder 10.5 version and I can’t find the correct way to add it . is there any way to add Q-R code as component in report please advise   ...
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my powerbuilder webservice, where for some reason I always get an error when giving retrieve, when I search for the query the result comes just like in print   ps: ignore the marked part   I added the part of...
Hi I really appreciate your guidance to help us resolve this bug that is causing big issues for clients when using our application. I am using PB IDE 2019 and Appeon PowerServer 2019 for .NET   This are steps taken that causes the issue. Ope...
We recently migrated a PB19 64 bit app from a Windows 2016 Citrix host to a Server 2019 host. On 2016, both on the server and via a Citrix session, we have no issues. In the 2019 environment the app is crashing though I hesitate to use that word. The...
GM every body, we are migrating web services from PB 2017 to PB 2021 1509 datastore not retrieving the returning error message when i check it is sql syntax it returned a strange string cloud;MTY1NDYzMDI4Mg==;uGfwAjlec2gvx/MK7nmz4tENm1lMPzo/cWiCI...
Hi guys;   I have a problem with a web service response.   It retrieve an html format doc, and we need to load the data contained on it into a database. Is there any way or technique in Power Builder 2019 R3 to "translate" the info of the HTML in...
I see the Beta is available now ;-) ...
Hello Team, I see Kubernetes deployment in the SnapDevelop 2022 Roadmap. Will this feature work with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform which is based on Kubernetes? Or is it going to be on a Roadmap? Cheers!...
I have upgraded from PowerBuilder 2019 R2 to PowerBuilder 2021 (with the ability to compile multiple runtime versions).How can I now compile a PowerBuilder 2019 R2 version (19.1.0.2353) with PowerBuilder 2021? What needs to be downloaded or installe...

There are no discussions available here currently