Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
  Hello, I am testing an appeon mobile application with a maps, I use eon_mobile_str_mapoption of eon_mobile_map object;I would like to initialize the maps with zoom (big...).I did not find a property;Here is the code for initializing the maps: eon_...
We are struggling with some apparently-random crashes in our PB2019_R3 application Windows 10 clients. In addition to being random, not all clients are reporting this issue.  The faulting module is either pbdwe.dll or pbtheme.dll. Error code is eit...
PowerBuilder Source PowerServer Classes pentahome use d_notice, but no class file in powerserver models. why no datawindow class file?   PowerServer app run error ...
Hi Experts,   In our application PowerClient is configured and downloading the files and works fine. We need to implement some of the users does not need the new build.  Is there any provision to exclude the downloading files for certain users. Ple...
After upgrading Oracle Database to version 19c - we have an issue, a runtime failure when a stored procedure with an input parameter of a table type or an array is being called from the PBL. Power Builder: Version 2019 R2 Build 2353 Oracle Database...
Hi, I would need help on consuming AWS SQS in PowerBuilder 2019 version. I was trying in Postman & able call it successfully. But I'm finding it difficult to call from PowerBuilder. I get following error message. I have verified on Access Key &a...
Our software developer is using your PowerBuilder development software for development of our ERP system. We have a problem in our ERP system when transferring larger files into the database. On the picture below you can see 34.000 sql statement exec...
Hi, friends. Please, help. I use OLE control (microsoft word document) in a window of PowerBuilder application. All worked correct. But suddenly Word began to open as regular application and not in OLE control after upgrade of Office on some comput...
Hello, I have an PB 2019 R3 application and I am using buttons for navigation in a datawindow (PageNext, PagePrior etc.)  The buttons use Action Default Picture and those pics display in the PB IDE but not when the app is deployed on the server.  Ca...
Hi,   PB2022 runs SIGNIFICANTLY faster than PB2019R3   We have made a computation index for our application to measure the performance of the machine running it so our customers knows what to expect from our application. This test include all ki...
  Recently we upgraded to Powerbuilder 2019 R3 version from an older SAP-supported PB.   We have found an issue with the external call function which looks like is now cutting off the first 2 characters we get back from it.  We make a call to a C++...
Our agency plans to upgrade Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019, I have an application with PowerBuilder 2019. I wonder that the application will work on Windows Server 2019 or not ? If not, is there any way to make the application work on Win...
Hello Everyone, We are launching an application from Citrix Server from our local workstation after the application is opened user clicks the File --> PrintSetup menu, in the Print Setup window the default printer shows as the citric server defau...
Hi Appeon,   will there be a new beta drop ? I would very much like to continue testing the x64 debugging feature and x64 deployment when the x64 external call showstopper issue is fixed :-) (The one Roland Smith reported a while ago)   thanks ...
Hi All. We've noticed that the query below, that appears in the pdobd.ini file (both in PB17 and PB21) SelectDefault='select y.name, x.text from syscomments x, syscolumns y where x.id = y.cdefault and y.id = OBJECT_ID(''&TableOwner.&TableNa...
I have migrated our application from PB10 to PB21. In testing we noticed a process that was taking longer in PB21. Using profile tracing, I was able to isolate the problem to a section of code that changes dataobjects for 4 of the sub reports of a ne...
Hello, I'm using the n_smtp tool to send mail via PB. I experience a problem with the body of the mail cut after a certain number of characters. It seems that the send function (of_send) cuts the text at a position. Text before send : <html&g...
Hello, PB 2019 R3What's the order of objects (columns) fetched while executing dw_1.Describe("Datawindow.Objects") ? We have a generic routine that reads and displays all columns in a datawindow by executing the describe command.   That lists all c...
PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 We have a PFC based app and are having weirdness with response windows and where they are located. Scenario: Move the app's frame window to monitor #2. Choose a menu item that opens a Main! window that inherits from w...
Our Admin installed new Git and Windows updates. After that we could not Pull or Push from Powerbuilder. We got this message:  ---------- Source Control: Errors   (13:39:20)Git detail error info: Unknown certificate check failureGit client error co...

There are no discussions available here currently