Bonjour,  J'ai besoin de consommer un webservice RestFul avec une authentification de type Digest. Est-ce possible en PB2017-R3 ? Si oui, pouvez-vous m'indiquer quel composant je dois utiliser. Je n'ai rien trouvé sur l'authentification dans l'aide...
I have a web service that was originally made with PB 11.5 running on Windows Server 2008 R2. I was able to make it run from https://www.domain.com/webservice.asmx instead of https://www.domain.com/webservicefolder/webservice.asmx apparently just by ...
Hi, PB documentation says for a classdefinition's LibraryName property: The fully qualified name of the library the class was loaded from.   I;ve created .NET assembly project. But when I try to read this property from c# script, PB assembl...
Breaking: 5 new, 14th-18th long numeric values for the color ButtonFace have been confirmed to be found in the wild. Researchers and digital environmentalists are agog over the discovery of these new sub-subspecies… 77633680 81839288 79220952 ...
Could you please confirm if that is possible to automate a flow in CI/CD pipleline to generate *.war artifact out of PowerBuilder Project. Thank you! ...
can i got number who call me while call income  i mean when any body call me get his phone number like truecaller  ...
Hi, We at Destiny Technologies have been in the forefront of incorporating solutions based on beacons (as nearby devices) to develop commercial applications. Having been associated with PowerBuilder since version 4 (late 1980's) and Appeon,...
PBv12.1, b7055 Windows 7, 64 bit platform The Short Version  - I suspect that I can pre-load the Standalone - Local License license file into the PB.INI file, but I do not know how.    HOW is this done? The Detailed Version I've been mo...
Hi All, Looking for any suggestions from the community on this. We are working on a counterpart Mobile App for our Desktop System.  Most of the DWs we are utilising in the Mobile App are straightforward tabular lists with no need for grouping. ...
I cannot figure out why my powerbuilder app cannot find the dbmlsync.exe on a deployed machine that doesn't have SQL Anywhere installed. I've follow this article exactly (using the file dsn method, but I don't think it get's that f...

There are no discussions available here currently