IIS enviromet https://docs.appeon.com/2015/workarounds_and_api_guide/ch01s03s04.html#deploy_file_server_iis the  of_logonfileserver returns and error when the application is acces out of the internal Networkthe rest of the application is working wi...
Receiving this error when running application on Cloud. ...
Hola a tod@s. Me surge una duda con respecto al uso de GIT con PowerBuilder. supongamos que estoy trabajando en una rama de desarrollo, hago commit y push y después con un cherry pick paso el cambio de la rama develop a la rama master. Abro el proye...
Hi so without applying themes, I have this in my software:     What I am wondering is that where abouts inside the theme.json file where I can control the entire color of these columns?   Is there a man page for every single control elements f...
We have PB 2017 R3 and will be upgrading to 2019 R3 this year.  Our question is how/if we can utilize Microsoft SSO/MFA to authenticate into our PB application thru to our Informix database? Does anyone know if this is possible or done this?...
Hello, I am currently using the Adobe Reader ActiveX to display PDF files in my application.  I am looking to switch to the new webbrowser control.  I can display the PDF using the navigate command.  The issue I am having is how do I resize the cont...
Whether there is anybody has PowerWebsocketClient.dll for PB2017 or previous version? Learn from an article on internet, it seems can access PowerServer via WebSocket, if cannot found, I have to try to find another way ...
PowerBuilder 2019 #2170 - desktop app and SQL Server. We use SNC for our main connection but some functions make a separate ODBC connection. The question is whether Encrypt=yes in the DBParm takes precedence over the encryption setting in the ODBC ...
Hi all; Please, Do you know what could be the best way or options to Deploy/Host PowerServer 2021 to Azure? I'm looking for options, preferably outside Visual Studio.   Thanks, Alex ...
Hi, We are in the process of implementing MFA Passive federation in our PowerBuilder applications. Currently we use the application logged-in user credentials to log-in to the computer (using LogonUserA)  and then use integrated security=sspi to co...
Hi, we are using the eon_mobile_webviewex object to display a pdf which is located in the plugin folder of the appeon custom workspace on our ios device (iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen iOS 14.6). We want to print this pdf from the custom workspace or share it...
Hi could you help me in consuming LDAP login in pb classic 12.5? Thank you....
Hi Everyone;   I just wanted to let you know that a new Beta version of the STD Framework was uploaded to SourceForge last night under the OrderEntry Demo App beta. This latest version includes a completely reworked SMC (Systems Management Console) ...
Hello friends.   I am testing an application compiled in PB 12.6 and using a COM object from a .NET Library generated in .NET Framework v4.6.1, but at moment to consume the functionality, something like this: Object_com = CREATE OLETxnObject ll_re...
Hi Team, We currently connect to SAPGUI 7.5 with saplogon.ini file. We need assistance in connection Powerbuilder to SAPGUI 7.6 with xml file.Thanks....
I am using PowerBuilder 2017 R3, connecting to Sybase DB via Open Client. How do I override the default trusted certificate with dev_trusted when connecting the DB dev and test environments.  ...
HI Guys A question about PowerClient. I'm looking at using this for a project and the client has users that run in TerminalServer/Citrix. I have only tested using Windows 10, I was wondering if anyone had tried PowerClient in this environment or if ...
hello friends! if anyone needs help or advice at oracle sql , pl/sql  you can write me. have a good day...
hello friends ! i want to share with you , how to measure service response time or any time duration in seconds with miliseconds using Oracle . PB CODE: RESTClient clientclient = create RESTClientclient.SetRequestHeader ("Content-Type", "applicati...
I have a datawindow against a Postgresql DB. When selecting a boolean column from the database and trying to update it, the datawindow converts the column to a varchar(5), which I assume is for 'FALSE', is there a setting in the PBODB.INI to convert ...

There are no discussions available here currently