Why am I receiving a useless notification "Awesome! You've caught up with all notifications"? (causing me to NOT have caught up with all of them). The red thingy on the notification bell icon is clear enough. Sometimes we just code stuff for the sa...
Hello, I'm trying to fix IWArunner on a powerserver 2019 server. After I install it on my pc this is the error message I am getting when trying to run it.  2022-02-07 13:29:42 Download failed. HTTP status is abnormal. The error code is the HTTP sta...
Hello? I registered it as an ABB file in the Google Play Store, but it was rejected as shown below and I don't know the reason.Please let me know which part needs to be changed. - under -   Thanks for contacting the Google Play team about your app...
Report: Conclusion from the report(24962 rows data tested): 1:when load data from db,datastore performance is good,time and memory almost equal to ado.net datatable. 2:when convert data to poco model (with six compute columns),datastore performa...
Hi, I am using rich text control in a free form datawindow to display text from a database text field previously entered in a separate rich text control on a free form datawindow. So data is entered- then in a separate window the data is viewed. In...
Hola Comunidad de Power Builder, necesito importar el SDK de SAP Bussines One ver 9.3 y trabajar con los objetos de SAP en Power Builder alguien tiene informacion de este tema como importar y como utilizar los objetos Agradecere su ayuda!! Saludos...
Hello, Need to connect to a web PostgreSQL database from a PB application, to run DDL statements.  Our configuration of pg_hba.conf allows connection from localhost only.   I can connect to that database from PGAdmin by configuring SSL Tunnel.   Is...
In the following code, The line: "var eof = exe.StdOut.AtEndOfStream;" hangs, and the PB program does not exit.   Please create file b.wsf with the following content, and run it by:  cscript  b.wsf // As a result, the line: "var eof = exe.StdOut.A...
Hello All,   Is anyone aware of a way to embed a manifest or use an external manifest in an exe generated using orcascript? We are currently using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353. We are using Git as source control. After initial PBL upload we neve...
Hi, I just migrated my PB10.5 application to PB2021.  Everything seems to be running great on the development machine including the database connection. When I tried on a client machine, I realized that I needed to install VC++ 2010 runtime, which ...
Hi - We are migrating our application from the old "ole db" provider for MSSQL Server to PowerBuilder 2021 and the "msoledbsql" provider.  I am having issues when using PROCEDURE FOR executions where we did not specify the schema/prefix of the proced...
Please i want to use  Encoding UTF-8  i am get  this       sle_message.text = "albloshi0551100624حسين البلوشي"Blob lblb_dataString ls_Base64Strlblb_data = Blob("EncodingUTF8", EncodingUTF8!)   how can i  use my ver  sle_message ?CoderObject lnv_Cod...
Hello,   As i show you on the screenshot, the application with the ribbonbar on the top doesn't show us the little arrow which show items for the panel for this case we're using Desktop remote software to access the application. On the botton we h...
IIS enviromet https://docs.appeon.com/2015/workarounds_and_api_guide/ch01s03s04.html#deploy_file_server_iis the  of_logonfileserver returns and error when the application is acces out of the internal Networkthe rest of the application is working wi...
Receiving this error when running application on Cloud. ...
Hola a tod@s. Me surge una duda con respecto al uso de GIT con PowerBuilder. supongamos que estoy trabajando en una rama de desarrollo, hago commit y push y después con un cherry pick paso el cambio de la rama develop a la rama master. Abro el proye...
Hi so without applying themes, I have this in my software:     What I am wondering is that where abouts inside the theme.json file where I can control the entire color of these columns?   Is there a man page for every single control elements f...
We have PB 2017 R3 and will be upgrading to 2019 R3 this year.  Our question is how/if we can utilize Microsoft SSO/MFA to authenticate into our PB application thru to our Informix database? Does anyone know if this is possible or done this?...
Hello, I am currently using the Adobe Reader ActiveX to display PDF files in my application.  I am looking to switch to the new webbrowser control.  I can display the PDF using the navigate command.  The issue I am having is how do I resize the cont...
Whether there is anybody has PowerWebsocketClient.dll for PB2017 or previous version? Learn from an article on internet, it seems can access PowerServer via WebSocket, if cannot found, I have to try to find another way ...

There are no discussions available here currently