Hi all! I am trying handle a SOAP result, and the first thing I am trying to do is to remove the namespaces. I use the RemoveNamespaceDeclaration() and instead of removing both namespace and prefixes, it removes only the namespace,the prefix remains...
We have a treeview in which we currently pull all rows and then use dwfind to scroll to the users last row or the one they selected in a search.   I need a way to reduce memory usage on our servers and rows to disk could be a start, but how does it...
I have some Problem in my application to run flash File , i use olecustomcontrol webbrowser, that flash can not showing the picture just blank, what should i do to solves this issue ?...
Our software is developed using PowerBuilder 2017 Build 1666. It works fine in many distribution environments, except in the Microsoft app-v. The performance is greatly degraded when deploying the app on the Microsoft app-v. Appeon bug 3120 has repor...
Hi We are trying to record image in SQL-Lite in the field (BLOB) from Sql-Server Field (Image) but upon recording it returns Size / Weight Error. Please help Thank you   error message "Bind parameter value 7 for '?' is too big (144065)"    ...
como puedo añadir el recaptcha a mi aplicacion que esta en la nube...
OracleCommandBuilder Class ConflictOption → OracleCommandBuilder Class ConflictOption → ConflictOption {get; set;} Exceptions NotSupportedException - This property is not supported. Remarks This  {get; set;} Exceptions NotSupportedException - This...
Hi PBers..... I am trying to use animated gifs and I find hard to control the transparency. On gifs, transparency is totally ignored and the only work around I found was to place it on a window and make the window transparent. But this solution is n...
https://dzone.com/articles/wpf-and-winforms-will-run-on-net-core-3    ...
Hi Everyone, Does FlexNet 2.4 work with older versions of PB? I need to move FlexNet from an old Windows server to a Windows VM. I didn't have any luck getting the SySAM service to run for the FlexNet 2.0 and 2.2 versions and so I installed the Flex...
Is it possible to add an HTML hyperlink within infomaker? I have tried but not had any luck so far...  Thanks...
I'm calling a REST web service with PB2017 R3 using the OAuthClient to upload a file.  The service is very poorly documented, and only shows an HTTP example.  I've been able to use the example and get a file uploaded, but we cannot open or preview th...
Hello All i have a OLE object to dysplay and print a PDF on a windows in a regular Windows 10 machine but running under a terminal server it display the PDF but the printall() function of the OLE object just does not do anything. if i open the pri...
Dear Appeon:     As Devops has become the trend of development, Is there any practice on Powerbuilder continue integration base on Microsoft devops (derive from TFS and AZure), I found a sample of Jenkins and Git, but our company want to solution on...
Anyone had luck running the Windows API function NetServerEnum on Windows 10? I'm getting this error: ---------------------------NetServerEnum Error---------------------------Error #384 You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure. T...
Looking for some insights if anyone has tried to use RPA (Robotic Process Automation) such as UIPath on their PB2017 application.    We're looking for ways to automate keystrokes by populating our PB application with structured data from an external ...
How do I specify an external manifest file which defines Windows versions such that RtlGetVersion() recognizes Windows 10. I have an external manifest file with the following compatibility settings: This is so that when I call RtlGet...
Discarded question. Sorry!...
Hi all,  Using PB 17R3 for an Appeon Mobile project.  I'm trying to feel my way through using the URL Scheme going mainly off the documentation found in the PowerServer Toolkit User Guide - Packaging Applications - Customizing and Packaging Appeon ...
I publish soap service and entire param is struct. When i tested with SAOPUI i see some properties of struct is optional. Is possible to set which property be optional and which to obligatory.    ...

There are no discussions available here currently