Hi all,   Did someone already tried to send emails through the EWS webservice api please ? Customer of us is requesting this to be part of our next version. We are on Appeon PB 2017 R3. Any pointers welcome !   TIA John      ...
Hi Where do we find these necessary files for deploying our application that has an InkControl?  Reading the help file states we need Microsoft.Ink and Microsoft.Ink.Dll and Microsoft.Ink.Resource.Dll files.  I can locate the last two, and cannot fi...
I was wondering if anyone has come up with a reliable way to determine if a PB Mobile app is running on a Tablet or a Mobile Phone running on Android. With IOS that is quite easy since you can of_getdevicetype function in eon_mobile_deviceex object ...
Hi All. Perhaps third party tool? Chilkat - has somewhat close, but not what we need, we need to invoke API https://www.example-code.com/powerbuilder/aws_pre_signed_url_v4.asp Any directions will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Sincerely Vla...
Hi,    I have to copy files from AWS S3 bucket to local System without using AWS CLI.  I got the information like it is possible in PB 2019 Cloud Edition (C#). Can you please guide me on this.   Thanks & Regards, Subin Subash...
Hi, we are using PowerBuilder 2017 R2 to genreate Webservices via the .Net Web Service Target.With this Webservice we provide a function which creates Reports as PDF. Is there a possibility to add new Datawindows to this Project without deploying it ...
SQLCA.DBMS = " JDBC"SQLCA.LogPass = passwordSQLCA.LogId = userSQLCA.AutoCommit = FalseSQLCA.DBParm = "URL='jdbc:oracle:thin:@10.02.30.201:1521:BD',Driver='oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver'"Connection  jdbcprocedure oraclecreate or replace PROCEDURE ad...
Hi everybody, I am in need of an orientation for a "MSI" file deployment. When trying to do it by software deployment or batch file (.bat), it cannot proceed because it still requires manual intervention for installation.What parameter is missing to...
If you run the application from PB2019 IDE then application is working fine. but same thing will not work if you run from EXE. My concern is, is their any .dll file need to add in application path....
Version: PowerBuilder 2017 R3 Build 1858 When using the native Git integration of PowerBuilder, it seems to ignore the pre-commit git hook I've created. pre-commit: #!/bin/sh branch="$(git rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD)"if [ "$branch" = "master" ];...
Hi!   I would like to print a datawindow. The result is multiple pages, and I can set page range. dw.Object.DataWindow.Print.Page.Range = "2-3" but, if the datawindow is composite with inner reports then the page range property doesn't work. No p...
After I install the "Appeon Workspace on the android OS(mobile), Appeon Workspace has  execute automatically when Android OS NFC become activate.   I'd like to know the solution that Wppeon Workspace has not  execute automatically even if the NFC...
Does anyone know set of valid characters in DataWindow column's DBName property for external DataWindows? I can't find info in F1-Help so trial-and-error gave me below list of valid characters. It may be incomplete. Uppercase letters A - Z Lower...
Hi All, This is INFORMATION - Not request for help You may experience issue with VS Code not recognizing C# code targeted for .NET Core 3.0 if you also have SnapDevelop installed. Same issue may occur if you have any app installed that embeds MSBui...
Good Morning, I have updated powerserver toolkit and I cannot publish an application on Google Play. This is the error: "Based on our review, we found your app’s expressed user experience did not match your declared core functionality Default Phone...
Hello, I have a question about appeon mobile. I am using appeon server2016( build 1130 ) and appeon developer2016( build 1130). I downloaded workspace apk file from my AEM homepage.   But It has a big problem. If my mobile phone is touched by n...
Buenos días a todos alguien en este medio sabe o tiene algo relacionado de Como Exportar un datawindow en formato XML estándar UBL V2.0     Gracias...
Buenas tardes a todos:     como salvo un datawindows en formato  XML estándar UBL V2.0     Gracias...
Hi all! I am trying handle a SOAP result, and the first thing I am trying to do is to remove the namespaces. I use the RemoveNamespaceDeclaration() and instead of removing both namespace and prefixes, it removes only the namespace,the prefix remains...
We have a treeview in which we currently pull all rows and then use dwfind to scroll to the users last row or the one they selected in a search.   I need a way to reduce memory usage on our servers and rows to disk could be a start, but how does it...

There are no discussions available here currently