Hi all, We are now using the ado.net to solve the connection pool issue for sybase ASE driver. But how to config the pool parameters such as MAX POOL SIZE? The below doesn't effect about the pool size SQLCA.DMS = "ADO.net" SQLCA.DBPARM="Namespace=...
Hi all,   We are now converting our PB code on the server side to dll using IIS to publish. Is there any method could trace the log in the dll? Any function or interface we could use? Before we used the Errorlogging Object on the EA server. Now cou...
Hi in my application I use the SQLPreview event in Datawindows for logging purpose writing on a log table the SQL's command used by DW's. I'm using Microsoft SQL Server (2008 to 2012). Since I have begin to use the NChar datatype for foreign chars...
HI,   im looking for a code example where i can drag a file from my PB App to Windows Explorer (or any other App where i can drop files). My files are stored in the database and i have a datawindow with a list of all files. i want to write the fil...
Hi , How I can access office365  IMAP UID from powerbuilder. Any example, other than chilkat.   Regards Antony    ...
Hello, We would like to migrate our infrastructure from Citrix XenDesktop 1808 (Windows 10) to Windows Remote Desktop Services (Window Server 2019). Connected on Citrix, each user has a copy of the .exe and of the .dll's locally. With this configur...
How to create a XML template for datawindow with conditional child element? I am trying to integrate PBUnit with an integration tool and I need failure element to appear in result only when test failed. Please advise. Thanks,Yuri      ...
Hi everyone.Im creating a discord server for talk about powerbuilder development. If you want to join it: https://discord.gg/MvG33eV...
Not exactly a PB question, but old DataWindow.NET issue.  At work, there is an old Client/Server VS2008 application written in VB with DataWindow.NET components throughout.  I have successfully migrated the application to VS2017 and can run the EXE o...
Hi @ all, currently I face the following challenge: We have a Powerbuilder-application and generate from there some word-documents. We make this with an OLE Object connection. Now, we wan't to integrate also an indiviual (from application data) gen...
Hello, Has any consideration or alternative approaches been discussed by the Appeon folks to provide functionality within the PowerBuilder IDE to consume 3rd party .Net assemblies like First DataBank (https://www.fdbhealth.com/solutions/integration-...
I did a search and found this post which I think answers this question. I have not tried it myself. It says the install is about 8 MB which would be perfect. https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/46AEB433.7070100%40amsoftwaredesign.com Edit: Sorry...
Hello, We have over 40 PB applications and have started to migrate to PowerBuilder 2017 R3.  Currently, we do the build process using CruiseControl and have orcascripts written to get from SVN to do the builds.  With the migration to PB17, I would...
RE datawindow colors: Can someone explain what the difference is between the transparent RGB color 553648127 (displays with a white "N" in the palette) and 536870912 (displays with a black "N" in the palette)? In older versions of PB it was not poss...
Hi Everyone, I am saving a document in Database through RTE and it does save fine but there is ONE issue. The document I am trying to save as two column document (like newspaper) and columns are justified but RTE does not hold justify feature of doc...
I'm connecting through DirectConnect to mainframe DB2 but the timestamp columns are returning 1900-00....  I remember in the past that there was possibly a dbparm or setting that corrected this issue but I can't seem to find it. ...
Election day in the US is the Tuesday of Elevate 2018. Click on the link to prepare your absentee ballot in time. VOTE. https://www.usvotefoundation.org/vote/voter-registration-absentee-voting.htm...
Hello Tom! Do you use Skype?...
My WizSource source control application can be run against several types of databases and I include a pbodb###.ini file with this: [Microsoft SQL Server]PBMaxBlobSize='1024000' I am wondering if I should move it to a DBParm. The help file says it o...
Hi All, I'm using PB 2017 R3.  Can anyone please suggest a way to determine the line number of the text under the mouse pointer in a richtextedit control?  SelectedLine or Position won't do it for me as the mouse pointer's position won't necessarily...

There are no discussions available here currently