I am trying to implement a webbrowser control and inside the webbrowser control I am trying to implement a way to collect value from the input field.   This is a test webpage I have setted up: https://stc.opensyscon.com.au/test.html   The code of...
The State of California, Department of Real Estate is looking for a PowerBuilder developer. This is a permanent full time position.   The job list can be found at: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=327836...
Hi I Would like to know if possible create a RibbonBar in vertical instead on horizontal?   I created this on horizontal   However on LargeButton click event the application must open other RibbonBar on vertical.   My kind regards,...
Hi All Just an idea for Appeon (if it does not exist already). Why cant we have a wizard (automated process) like the old WebSerivce Wizard in PB 12 that could automatically convert a NVO to a WebService, created proxies, deployed to IIS and expose...
Does anyone know what the Other Options and Security Options values are for database connections in powerserver 2022? APIs for managing cache and cache group - - PowerServer 2022 Help (appeon.com) "otherOptions": "string", "securityOptions": "strin...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 - Theme Would like to have different colors for command button in a window.  In a window we have around 15 command buttons.  Would like to differentiate all command buttons with different colors.  Only way is to use Theme. ...
Hello, Updated Roadmap released for PB 2022 R2, R3Highlights:  1. Use WebView2 for the WebBrowser control2. Enhanced RichTextEdit Functionality3. PDF Builder .... Surprise addition is WebView2 which was not there earlier. Kindly go through https...
Using PB2021/PB2022, I'm trying to use JSONPackager::SetValue method to update JSON File values.The problem I encounter, is that the SetValue method does not allow to update a value using is path instead of its key !Indeed, if the same value exists e...
We are investigating the possibility of connecting to oracle from PB2017R3 (and soon 2021) using Kerberos. In researching on the appeon site I did find many options for the older Sybase servers and such. What we are looking for dbparm connection opti...
I thought of sharing this diagram I created sometime back that may be of help to the PowerBuilder Community  LDAP/AD => Lightweight Directory Access Protocol or Active Directory network authentication (Windows creds). "Connect as Acting User" un...
Buenas Tardes a todos. Snapdevelop la versión de powerserver 2022.  contiene lo de la hoja de ruta propuesta .. como por ejemplo hacer un Crud.. utilizando plantillas HTMl?...
We recently migrated a PB19 64 bit app from a Windows 2016 Citrix host to a Server 2019 host. On 2016, both on the server and via a Citrix session, we have no issues. In the 2019 environment the app is crashing though I hesitate to use that word. The...
Hemos probado el repositorio Git con powerbuilder2021 y funciona bien , lo único que nos preocupa es que las fuentes deben estar en la raíz del repositorio y nuestra idea es que dentro del repositorio tener un orden de carpetas ´para varios proyectos...
Like many of you I need to be able to close a tab page using the standardised close button located on the tab-page (like in any browser) However that feature is NOT available in PB and will not be for the next 1.5 - 2 years (at least) even though it...
Hi. Did you have the following problem:Randomly, when printing dataWindow with nativePdf, gray areas appear. The background of static text becomes gray instead of remaining white. The problem occurs with some printers but not with others. Preview an...
After connecting to the system distributed from the Chrome browser to the appon, a flash appears when the screen is opened.To take action for this phenomenon, I gave setredraw(false) to the first line of ancestor window script and setredraw(true) to ...
在文档的案例中,使用puautobuild210.exe来实现CI/CD时,能配置的版本控制方式是SVN,Git和VSS(Visual SourceSafe),但是我司使用的是TFS(Visual Studio Team Foudation Server)产品来进行版本控制,不知道puautobuild210.exe是否可以通过对TFS的配置,实现从TFS上获取源码进行自动编译。...
Hello community,  First, I read the Q&A from Peter Theim with a similar topic, but it was marked as resolved, so I'm starting a new question. Second, I'm using PB 2019R3 and I know that dockable windows are obsolete as of PB 2019R2, but I'm tak...
Hi,  I m working with PB2017 R3 and PB2019R3 and TFS.  My trouble is about the checkin checkout I have all the time the error "Paramètre non valide" during a check in. I must close PB and after i open PB and then i can do the check in.  If i try...
The window is getting freeze which is having the MS-office(we are using O365 version) control attached on that window via OLE control. When we open that window, while initializing the WORD component, it is getting freeze for sometime.  And because of...

There are no discussions available here currently