Hello; I am working on a PB app that has existed peacefully for some time, but now needs some new info added to a report. I created an Oracle function to get this value. The function is working fine, kicked off by a button clicked event of a window ...
Hi, I've been playing with the new powerclient feature for deploying our applications and I'm really starting to like it! When installing on our customers, we normally specify a command line argument in the shortcut to the app, to indicate which da...
Are there any samples or guidance for securing a ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API as templated by SnapDevelop?   For example, I am working from the following fine sample: ASP.NET Core 3.1 - Simple API for Authentication, Registration and User Management | ...
Hello, after migrating to pb2019 R3 i'm experiencing a strange behaviour enabling themes on my application. i've created a main general theme.json where i coded how the "window" should look and several other .json where i coded single window object ...
  I do not know how to capture a click from the vertical drop on the RibbonBar menu.    <ApplicationButton Text="Application" Enabled="true" Tag="RibbonBar Demo" Visible="true">      <ApplicationMenu>        <Master>           &...
Hi, currently we are migrating to PB 2019R3. After migration the statbar is not displayed. Has someone ever noticed the same problem? PB2019 R2 PB2019 R3 After migration w_statusbar and w_toolbar is not displayed. The testcase is a migrated...
Hello everyone; I'm testing sending an image from a Web API (SnapDevelop 2019 R3) to a PowerBuilder 2019 R3 app.When I use the byte[] data type and then sending it inside a DataPacker, the sending and receiving works fine. When I do a similar test ...
Hi! The scrollbar doesn't work with mouse wheel on remote desktop. in Another application, for example notepad, Google Chrome, etc  It works. Why? In this pandemic environment, we need to use remote desktop, because the office of our company is c...
Hi, We have currently migrated our application to PB2019 R2. Our application generates some PSR reports and, in order the user to view those report, they used PSRViewer. The problem is that this program uses PBVM12 that now is not distributed anymor...
Hi, PB 2019 R3: I've only seen this happen once and could not reproduce it after closing powerbuilder and opening again. It does give me a 'funny' feeling though. When having selected a dddw column and clicking on some of the attributes on the "Edi...
I have the following code: string            ls_date = "1900-01-50"date            ld_dateld_date = date(ls_date)messagebox("Date", string(ld_date, "dd-mm-yyyy")) When run using PowerBuilder 12.5.2 (my legacy system) the result in the messagebox is...
Hi, everyone. I have not been able to upload the APK of my app to Google Play as it requires me to have API level 29. I‘m using PowerServer 2020 Build 2323. Does this version of PS, or later, support this API level? Thanks for any help....
Let's say you have a nonvisual, non-autoinstantiated custom object called n_object, which has a private member variable long il_private. Now let's say there's a scenario where a function of n_object needs to create another instance of type n_object,...
Hi. We have recently purchased a new build server. It has an AMD Ryzen 9 3950X CPU with 16 cores @ 3,5 GHz. We feel that it doesn't take full advantage of all the resources when compiling. I've tried both the GUI in PB and pbc190.exe. I still on...
Hello, I'm trying to deploy my PowerClient project. Everything working fine cos it finish to build my application, then also finish to split correctly all the PBDs, then it starts to upload the file to my remote webserver, but it stops with the foll...
Hello everyone, Im migrating my app to PB2019 R3, to get the new ribbonbar PBR. But I don't know what I'm suposed to do, the ribbon images go directly to the app (.pbr) file or I need to create a new (.pbr) file?...
Where I can find it ?...
I am just starting to look into using SnapDevelop to possibly migrate our application and I have been having a difficult time with the demos because it seems that things do not match.  I am using SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Build 2622.  I have moved onto tr...
We have a number of PB2017 R3 apps, which are currently deployed on Windows 8.1 laptops. We are testing them on Windows 10.  Many windows (especially response windows, but also standard MessageBox calls) are missing the right and/or bottom borders. ...
Hi I run into problems installing powerbuilder 2019 r3 on my computer: A message appears: Another instance of this setup is already running. Please wait for the other instance to run and then try again. It seems that this message is locking the in...

There are no discussions available here currently