Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I am building a new logon window and need to add a length of text that wraps 3-4 lines. This would be easy in Visual Studio and supported by the textbox objects, but in PowerBuilder I do not see this option with the StaticText object. Is this expecte...
Hi, I have a question about the RibbonBar. Currently we have a small button that behaves like a dropdown menu. In order for the dropdown to appear, the user must click on the dropdown arrow next to the button. We have received feedback from customer...
Best regard I need to create the following result with JsonGenerator: "servicios": { "procedimientos": [ { "codPrestador": "500000000001", "fechalnicioAtencion": "2021-08-18 08:10" } ] } this is my code: ll_Subitem_Object = lnv_JsonGenerato...
Hi All, In our application we are using FindWindowA() function which is correctly working on PB2019. When I migrate it into PB2022, looks like this is not working. Do I need to change anything to work on PB2022 version?       We have not do...
Hello. Im applying a dark theme with ribbonbar But when i maximize any window , the theme dont work on second titlebar   How i change color of this? or how i can maximize without this titlebar?...
Hi. We use the Inet object to find out if the application has access to the Internet: inet ln_inetif getContextService("Internet", ln_inet ) = -1 then return -1 In PowerBuilder 2022r3, what do you recommend I use to replace this code? Thanks  ...
Hi Master,    I encountered this error/sqlhandle (see below) during my application running a function to call the update sql statment to do update.  I dnt know what this error mean?Can you enlighten me? Thanks. DateTime: 2024-01-12 23:28:03Title: ...
New to Git. Having an issue connecting pb to the git repository, hoping someone can help me. Working with PowerBuilder 2022 build 1892, using Microsoft devops. I've created a repository with the same name as my workspace file. In pb on the Git Login...
Hello,   Is the use of Cross/Outer Apply supported in datawindow sql queries? Im running into a problem, using either 'ODB ODBC' or 'MSQLEDBSQL SQL Server' for my db connection to a sql server 2019 instance. The problem is when including an apply...
Hi All, Is there anyone experiencing this? When i right click the script and select Paste Special, Object object option is disabled. Below is the version i am using, ...
Hello, PB22, R2 / 2819 How to print WEBBROWSER content without opening the printer selection window and the inscriptions at the top/bottom?This is wb_1.Print(): Thanx...
 Hi guys, i am receiving data from external parties. We have noticed that some of these send us data with hex 0A character (line feed) My question is how can i detect this when the data is in a PB string variable ? I do know the character is ther...
I have multiple datawaindows that call Oracle stored procedures.  Each one returns only ONE result set. Within the stored procedure they may use temp tables and/or cursors to loop through the temp tables.  Some are defined cursors (CURSOR c1_TempCur...
Powerbuilder 2022R2 If a column in a datawindows is destroyed I see a empty column ( "": null ) in the json export Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks Eric   Simplified code: lds.dataobject = 'dw_line'lds.modify("destroy column cs_key")lds.se...
I think I isolated my previous question to an issue with PFC.  Was able to create a small project to demonstrate a little of what's going on... I suspect my previous issues are related.  I've attached a zip file with all of my project files. Using P...
Hello to everyone, i'm trying to use the SMTPClient object to send email messages asynchronously. Everything working fine except when i try to set a log file to store informations from the server using: smtpclient.LogFile(la_path, true)If i use th...
Hi, I'm on Infomaker 2022 R2 2828. I needed to make a few cosmetic changes (text only, no change to SQL statement) to an exe that I'm pretty sure has been successfully deployed using this IM version in the past couple months. However, when I deploy ...
With 2022 R3 being released today, I'm wondering if it is okay to install over my existing version. I currently have 2022 R2 but use it with GA build 1892. Can I still use build 1892 from the R3 IDE?...
We have been using the Topaz signature capture for years.  We have recently updated our application from PB 2019 R3 to PB 2022 1900 and now it has stopped working.  It seems it cannot locate the COM port anymore. There is not much too this control so...
Hello, When shall we expect PB 2022 R3?  Somewhere in this forum I read that it will be released on 5th Jan 2024.   Any change in that plan? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...

There are no discussions available here currently