Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Currently, we are using the OauthClient object to request a token and then use that token to get the data using the RequestResource function. Thanks to a lot of the posts I have seen here, I was able to put this together and it works quite well. Un...
When I am creating a new cloud app launcher its getting created and upload successfully, But when I am trying to install my application through that launcher its not installing and I am getting the below image, Please help me knows, thanks in advance...
Hi! I know I can create a datastore by doing new Datastore<myDW>(MyOracleconnection)  but im looking to create a new DataStore from its attribute string, something like this new DataStore("myDWattribute"); Trying to do this throws an error "No...
Powerbuilder 2022 Build 1878 Windows 10 Build 21H2 Hi all, We are currently on PB 2022 Build 1878 and are experiencing issues with Powerclient for users. We had the powerclient server set up since the beginning of Powerclient on Powerbuilder, the ...
Hello Team, I have already migrated PowerBuilder 2017 to PowerBuilder 2022 and everything went into success. What I see is , There is ' NO Icon ' while launching application through EXE whereas, There is an 'ICON' while launching application through...
I am using Powerbuilder 2019 R3 2779.  I want to use the Powerbuilder Runtime Packager, but it appears that it was not installed when I installed Powerbuilder.  I have looked on the website and cannot find where to install it. Any help on where to f...
Hello, a ribbon related question: how to get a current item of a LargeButton menu? Consider a LargeButton with a menu: <LargeButton Text="Button" PictureName="" DefaultCommand="false" Tag="button" PowerTipText="" PowerTipDescription="" Visible=...
I am trying to send a POST request to a SOAP API. I have tested the request with POSTMAN and get return code 200. When I do the same with Powerbuilder I get code 415. I have compared the requests using Fiddler and they look exactly the same. Same...
After I migrated application from PB12.6 to 2022, Application got error. Faulting module name: pbdom126.pbx, version: 12.6.0.3506, time stamp: 0x53bcb8c3Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00024c03...
Hi Sir or Madam, Our app is currently using pfc security utility to setup the user security configuration. Hence , with the upgrade to PB2019R3 and to new db microsoft sql server 2019, the pfcsecad.ini not working when i set the DBMS to "MSOLEDBSQL ...
Bonjour, J'utilise le webbrowser (Chromium Embedded Framework) pour afficher une page Web mais celle ci ne s'affiche pas correctement. Je suppose qu'il y a des problème javascript, mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un fichier de log qui afficherait ces...
Hi,  I was able to convert PB datawindows to C# and currently I am trying to convert my whole PB app to C#. In PB I used an operation .GetItemNumber(), but what would this operation be in C# for the DataStore? There are three that I see that might b...
HI,BigQuery in Database Painter in Powerbuilder: * I connect fine * When I run sql in Database Painter in Powerbuilder (works fine)It is only when I run through IDE(runtime) when I get problems.Can somebody help please. RegardsMLB...
Hi, So i am trying to update Oracle by using Datastore.Update() but I can't tell if its supposed to take a long time or if something in my code is not working. For reference, I think I am updating about 400k rows and each row has like 46 columns. Th...
Hi Team,  We have a request to add a new column to a data object. After adding a new column, the datawindow does not show the entire screen columns due to print specifications. I have tried modifying the margins and paper specs but still no luck. How...
I have a powerserver 2020. PowerBuilder 2019 R3. I can deploy the app with no issue. I can connect from PB IDE with no issue to the database, I can connect to database from in the ODBC driver test connection. But when I test the DataSource this is wh...
Hi Folks I'm afraid I didn't really realise what the ribbonbar could do for me until I started developing a new application from scratch and I wanted the options to be intuitive and complete, but just for the actions the user was attempting. In othe...
Hi All, PowerBuilder Version: 2021 Build 1509 RT 21.0.0.1509  Issue with: datawindow.print(TRUE) not printing the entire content of a datawindow edit control. I am using my_report.print(TRUE) to do a PRINT of a report which has a edit control with...
I'm getting the following error: C:\APP\SnapDevelop\repos\espowerserver\AppModels\AppModels.csproj(2,3): Error MSB4025: The project file could not be loaded. Name cannot begin with the '.' character, hexadecimal value 0x00. Line 1, position 2. the ...
Howdy All, Recently one of our customers started experiencing repeated slowdowns when opening windows, slowdowns that were not present a few months ago. We investigated and determined that the slowdown was seemingly occurring during datawindow retri...

There are no discussions available here currently