Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, We are currently using PB12.6 and intend to migrate to PB2022, keeping our application in its client/server form at first, but we would like to try out PowerServer as well, so our intentions are to buy a number of Pro licenses and one CloudPro. ...
Hi, Does anyone know how I can trigger a "Windows notification" from PowerBuilder (PB 2022 GA) and API call I guess but I don't know how :-)    Thanks  //Steen...
Hi, Just wondering anyone uses TestComplete to run automated tests for testing their Powerbuilder software? We have been using Smartbears product called TestComplete for almost 8 years. We recently migrated to PB 2022 not TestComplete won't recogniz...
Hi Appeon team, We have more than 5000+ clients in the Health care sector and other industries. Now, we are working in Powerbuilder 2022 and implemented as local network system. Actually, in this case we are struggling more difficulties to update an...
So I have a JSON string I'd like to load into a JSONpackage object for further processing.  Problem is (apparently) it is an array which I guess the JSONPackage object cannot handle.  I get this error: Failed to load the JSON data because its root no...
Hello, As we have the possibility to deploy a new version of Powerbuilder with the new version of our KTP product, which is the better choice 2021 or 2022? At the moment we are using the 2017 and 2019 versions.   Thanks for the advice.   Best r...
Hi all I have a back-to-back TriggerEvent call in a control. It looks like this: TriggerEvent('ue_event_1') TriggerEvent('ue_event_2') I need to get the ue_event_1's return value to determine whether or not to execute TriggerEvent('ue_event_2'). ...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 build 2703, Webbrowser control Need to call a powerbuilder event from a html file with JS function(s).  How to call it? Tried by going through few videos and codes from Appeon website. Window consists of a webbrowser (wb_1...
Demo application from WinterTree for Sentry Spelling Checker uses ActiveX 15.0, and this code works to find a handle that's passed to their 'as you type' spell checker. I'm trying to get it to work using the latest ActiveX 28.0 version in 2019 R3.  ...
Hi all, I need to do some cleanup just before application ends. Which of these events are ok for that? I will exist application using menu/exit it will fire pfc_exit but no pfc_close. When I close application usig close mdi_frame x then it will f...
Hi, I am using userobject structure to fill datawindow data.                                                                                                                                     i want to know how can i trigger itemchanged event for va...
Bonjour, Pour signaler un bug. Lors de l'utilisation de la fonction controlname.RegisterEvent (string eventname) d'un objet webbrowser, si le message est la chaine vide, alors l'évènement n'est pas déclenché. Concerne PB2022 build 1878 et PB 2021 ...
Bonjour, Pour signaler un bug. Lors de l'utilisation de la fonction controlname.EvaluateJavascriptSync(string script{, ref string result{, ref string error}}) d'un objet webbrowser, si la réponse (result) fait plus de 2048 octets, le retour est Nul...
Bonjour, Je ne trouve pas le moyen de changer la langue utilisée par CEF. Lorsque l'on utilise un objet webbrowser, Powebuilder lance des sous process CEF, exemple: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 22.0.0.1878\pbcef\pbcef...
Got my PowerServer 2021 POC working, but having an issue with at least 1 datawindow not being found.  Unfortunately it's on the main screen that displays base data.  I've searched through the TroubleShooting documentation and I don't see anything abo...
Since at least PB version 9 (that's as far back as I can check) PB's Application object has six events, but only four (Close, Idle, Open, & SystemError) are listed in Help documentation. I can find no mention of the ConnectionBegin and Connec...
Hello friends, I'm trying to address a WEB service with an httpclient-object and the get-method, but I always get the status message 401. I'm using the following code: HttpClient lnv_HttpClientlnv_HttpClient = Create HttpClientstring ls_u...
Hello, All of a sudden my PB 2019 IDE stopped opening. I click the icon in the Windows menu, the splash window opens, and then PB's icon just sits in the task bar. Nothing happens when I click it, and when I hover the mouse pointer over it, an empty...
Hello! I'm working on a server with PowerServer 2020 installed and working, with some mobile applications in production. I have an issue with the AEM login screen. The screen shows correctly, I enter user and password and hit the login button, but ...
Dear Team, I have a data in SQL Server Table with below format;   Create Table Menus( id int identity(1,1), menuID int , menuname varchar(50), ParentID int ) Insert into Menus(menuID,menuname,ParentID) values (1,'File',-1)Insert into Menus(menuID...

There are no discussions available here currently