Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi all. We have a desktop application that runs only on Oracle (currently using PowerBuilder 10 but we are already getting 2021). I am looking for tips on better ways to make this application also run on SQLServer. It is based on datawindows but a...
Old school PowerBuilder. Using PB 19 R3 Build 2670. Basic client server. Calling a Web service proxy via SOAP. Code sample below: TRY        conn.Useintegratedwindowsauthentication( True)    CATCH (Throwable x)        ls_error = x.GetMessage()     ...
HI  I am using a 32 bit version of PowerBuilder. We have a 64 bit version of MS Access that has the suffix .accdb. I would like to connect PB to that database. Is it possible using PB? I do not seem to able to see any 64 bit drivers in PB.     ...
Hi, Just a small thing: Once again, on this site, I'm getting a notification in the bell icon saying something like "Awesome! I've caught up with all of my notifications ...". I think that's pretty useless and quite annoying, can we get rid of it?...
Dear Sir, We just migrated our system from PB7 to PB2021.However, we found those windows which using "For-Loop" script in datawindow", the processing time become very slow. The PB2021 version is about 50 times slower than the PB7 Version.We use Oracl...
Hi, I am using Powerbuilder 2021  build 1509. I have a webbrowser control in one of my windows. If I open  powerbuilder 2021 as an administrator, webbrowser control works fine. If I open  Powerbuilder 2021 normally (not as administrator), webbrow...
Is there any way to make it so that when Infomaker asks for your retrieval arguments as you run the report, you're given a drop-down box option to select from multiple options? If not, is there a workaround you'd suggest to make it work close to this...
PB 2019 R3 We have migrated our 12.1 .Net Web Service to PB 2019 R3. When I deploy to my localhost I get my list of items showing but when I go to execute any one of them it returns the following error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: ...
I am in the process of converting and testing my PB app to Powerserver 2022.  What I am noticing is that after I log in and just wait at some point the transactions get disconnected.  I am sure this is a timeout setting I can set but not sure where. ...
Just started working with PB22 but it appears I'm missing some files.  Since the Cloud Launcher was introduced, all runtimes included the CloudAppInstall folder.       However, with PB22 runtime, I don't see that folder anymore.  I made sure eve...
I have a DW save to XML file then eventually to KML file (GOOGLE EARTH) project, where I need to append this predefined XML as a HEADER section (below is a small sample) to the top of the DW generated XML file.  how do I prevent Powerbuilder from con...
Hi, Anybody have a template like this appointment system (Calendar view) ?. This is just design.  ...
Hi, I have an application in PowerBuilder 6.5. I wanted to know if it is possible to deploy it on a network directory and be executed by several users and workstations. Are there any contraints for its implementation ? Thank you for your answers....
We are in the process of converting our application to a PowerBuilder application. We use dynamic connections and after a while we get the following message. 'Select Error: Transaction does not exist. Transaction ID xxxx-xxxx-xxx-xx-xx' We don't c...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11.11, compiled by Visual C++ build 1914, 64-bit, PgAdmin 4.27 When I run the below query in PgAdmin, it works correct SELECT x::time FROM generate_series(timestamp '2000-01-01', timestamp '2000-01-01 23:59', in...
Hi,   Anyone tried this new PB2022 PDF feature : New PDF Builder (beta feature) - - What's New (appeon.com)   Thanks Steen...
Hi, I know how I can change font, some settings in PB IDE 2022. But, how I can change file editor background and font colors to custom (set custom RGB value) ? Regards, Pawel...
Hi Sir or Madam, Recently our database has just moved from sybase to Microsoft sql server 2019. And PB build app/exe connect to db using ini file. I am using PB2019R3. [Profile D]DBMS = "MSOLEDBSQL"ServerName = "200.200.11.24"LogId = "dba"AutoCommi...
Greetings. The debugger is throwing the following message:   However, the size of the JS file where I set the breakpoint is 269 KB as shown in this figure: What can be the cause of this inconsistency? I am working with PB 2019 R2. Thanks in a...
Hi. Is there any PowerBuilder dealer in Brazil? Regards, Luiz...

There are no discussions available here currently