Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello Appeon Team, How can I add and show font dialog box to my application. I want to show that dialog box on datawindow button click. Also suggest other font related setting options like font size etc. Please suggest....
HI Guys Just had an odd thing not work in PB2022. I was training a new PB developer, we created a new SDI application from the template. We created a ne window w_base with company logo on and a DW control we modifiey the source of the generated Main...
I hope you can help I have the following code which works fine for the first level of fields, how do i get the data for the address1 address2 city and postcode   // json return string is  {   "id": "W2DBZqIkce",   "status": "active", ...
Hi, We are Evaluating PB2022 for Procuring Licenses.  Installed and migrated our application to 2022. (Train Trying to make Power Server App.  Our Database is Oracle. (Down loaded the drivers when asked and installed) We are facing the issue aft...
Do I need to purchase a Powerbuilder license(s) for each 'Powerbuilder Runtime' I install on servers that will run a PB 2022 apps?...
Hi,   I'm trying to call the power builder executable file from PHP web page which is deployed in windows server. But when trying to establish database connection with "connect using sqlca;", I'm getting the below error message. Error: Error whil...
Hi. I've found that DevMagic Studio preview version is available (Download DevMagic Studio | DevMagic Website). Can it be installed on a computer where SnapDevelop is already installed or there may be any conflict? Also what are Appeon's plans abou...
Hi all,  I had face a issue where the column's text does not wrap to new line in datawindow when print preview. I had tried to tick the auto vertical scroll, auto horizontal scroll and increased the column height but still no working. Any help is gr...
Hello,   Is a simple way to generate a DataWindow object from an XML file? I have an XML file and can I quickly create/generate DataWindow based on this file structure ? Regards Pawel...
Migrating from 2017 to 2022 do I need to install PB 2022 and run powerbuilder runtime on the servers that are going run PB 2022 apps? ...
Hi,I know how to get the width of a data window from columns, e.g. using code like this FOR I = 1 To Long(This.Describe("DataWindow.Column.Count"))  IF This.Describe("#" + String(I) + ".Visible") = "1" THEN    TotalWidth = TotalWidth + Long(This.Des...
how do i implement openinterfaces in wildfly 10 ?...
I'd like to have a nested report within a main report and to be able to save all rows - from both the nested and primary report - into Excel. Is there any way to do that? When I try, it saves only the rows from the primary report and does not save th...
Hi all, [Edited, the link to Echarts was incorrect] I've implemented the Apache E-charts in our application and have a problem with the Toolbox feature SaveAsImage. It shows on the toolbox, but when I click on it, nothing happens and the toolbox d...
Hello, I try to connect with Powerbuilder 2022 x64 with ODBC to PostgreSQL x64 For 32bits I use the code  ls_dbparm = "ConnectString='Driver=PostgreSQL Unicode;"ls_dbparm += lnv_ini.of_getconnect_database( )ls_dbparm += lnv_ini.of_getconnect_serve...
Hi Friends, I have an MDI app.  In one of MDI sheets, I have a dw object and a tab object.  Both objects have code for the rbuttonup event that pops up a different menu depending on which object or tab is clicked. When the user has the app running ...
PB 2021 , build 1506, 32 bit From the distant past we have inherited a program structure with exe files and pbd files for all our applications. In the application projects, the exe files and pbd files are assigned pbr files exactly matching the ico...
I have a datawindow with a dropdowndatawindow (datawindowchild). I want to change the dataobject of the dropdowndatawindow base on if their is some data in a table. I try the following but PowerBuilder tells me invalid property. //cch declare the da...
We have a service which was built in PB 2017.  We have upgraded the service and deployed it to a new Windows Server VM. When we try start the service, we get this error I then checked in Event Viewer and the error is "Powerbuilder VM not found". ...
Question to the PB Community: We have a monolithic application consisting of a PowerBuilder frontend and C# .NET application server, both of which are tied to a MS SQL Server database. When the application was first written it was strictly PB, but o...

There are no discussions available here currently