Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi.   In PB2019R2:   We experience a weird situation when saving a datawindow to PDF using the Native method. The summary band autosizes, even if the checkmark is off and the height is set to 0. We have even extracted the datawindow syntax usin...
I like to generate a stored function in iAnywhere 17. The code, tested in Central works fine, but I want to create the function in the database if not exits during software application using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE (:ls_sql_string). But there are double ...
Hi, There was a PB17 installed on my computer (win10home). I tried to upgrade to PB19 R2. V17 uninstalled, V19R2 (Build 2353) installed successfully. Opening workspace OK, deploying OK, but simple Run or in Debug mode doesn't work, the program just ...
  Hello All,We are moving a PB11.5 Application to PB2017 Under Appeon Universal in the mailLogon we recieved a mailReturnLoginFailure! both in Client/Server and Web App in the development Machine (With PB Installed) we found in the documentation t...
Hi, i'm migrating from PB 12.5 to PB 2019-R2. In PB 12.5 to get the path of the userprofile folder, I used this syntax declaring an external global function. FUNCTION Long GetTempPath(Long nBufferLength, REF String lpBuffer) LIBRARY "KERNEL32.DLL"...
Hello Does anyone have a function that will convert a string to barcode 128? I download the free font CODE128, but now I need to calculate the value to feed it. I want to avoid the need to purchase from ID Automation.   Thank You Tom    ...
Hello,   I have a requirement to check feasibility of saving a datawindow report to '.xlsx' format using an executable built in PowerBuilder 2017 R3. The constraint is that the host machine on which the executable will be running will not have any ...
Hi all, does the PowerBuilder RestClient support Integrated Windows Authentication using "WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate" machanism?Can someone point me to a description or appeon support website that describes in detail which Authentication Methods ar...
I'm trying to call an external function in a DLL that has been provided to me. It was written in Delphi, but at least apparently declared to use C-style strings and the stdcall calling convention, so it should work. But when I call it (whether or no...
Hi, I nedd to track las time user interacts with an application.  Does anybody knows if there is an "easy" way to do that? The only idea that I have is to track all user interactive envents on all visual objects (tricky solution). Thanks fo your h...
good morning everyone, I'd like to know your point of view regarding the offline APP made with APPEON. I made a small APP (Offline Mobile APP for Telephone and without database) and tried to publish it directly on the devices and subsequently on the...
Hello, does anybody know if i can download the echart example (new webbrowser control) shown in the Elevate keynote video by Govinda Lopez? Thanks....
Hi,  I would like to know if there is any way to know the remaining time for the idle event to be fired.   Thanks....
Dear Experts, I want to give the users of my program the ability to type criteria for a Select query in a DataWindow.For this purpose I added the following command in an Button Clicked event: dw_xy.modify( "datawindow.querymode=yes"). If the button...
Hello everyone, I need to show On-Screen Keyboard on my application, but (run("c:\windows\system32\osk.exe")) it's not working for me. If someone could tell me how to show it I'll be so grateful....
I am having a problem where I am getting errors when PowerBuilder tries to update the database and there is a "truncation" issue with one of the columns in the table it is updating.    I am in the process of upgrading from PowerBuilder v7 to versi...
In the menu bar we change the toolbar icons when the user clicks on it. m_color.clicked : IF this.toolBarItemText = "Yellow" THEN    this.toolBarItemText = "Red"        this.toolBarItemName = "red.png"    ELSE    this.toolBarItemText = "Yellow"    ...
Requesting help to modify the json file for themes. we have modified json file - datawindow property but it got effected across the datawindow i.e. header, detail etc. in this freeform style along with across the application. That is label font colo...
Hi There,  We have just added the new Ribbonbar feature into our PFC framework system at main-sheet level - eg. keep using pfc mdi windows and MDI menu while adding ribbonbar to main sheet for individual modules. We faced wired issue when the numbe...
Good Morning Everyone! I'm trying to populate a Datastore directly from a Stored Procedure (first time that I do this) I create the DW as a Grid, then select Stored procedure and choose it from the list, everything fine.  It asks me for the retrie...

There are no discussions available here currently