Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I have created WEB API Via SNAP DEVELOP, there is controllers for GET Method. normally get method accessible for every one. I want to use specific people to use through JWToken / passing username password. I tried many ways  but no use from postmaste...
Dear All, When I am trying create a REST API based on below video, exactly I am following, when I link my API,  Getting error like below : fetch cors header ‘access-control-allow-origin’ missing................. Any one can advise, how to resolve ...
I'm building a web API in SnapDevelop using SQLModelMapper and ODBC, and this is all new to me so far.  I have converted a PowerBuilder datawindow to the following (omitted Usings): namespace MyApp.Models {     [DataWindow("d_prt", DwStyle.Default)...
Good Afternoon! We are using PB2019 R2 Build 2328. I'm looking for some helps! The request is : open PDF images from the database with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 and display the PDF files on the second monitor. The coding that gets PDF images in...
I have a richtext edit control and I'm trying to figure out if a user has done any changes or not, before closing the window. I've tried the modified event without success. I rarely seems to fire. I've tried the key-event (pbm_rnkey) without succes...
Hi, Does anyone know if PowerServer 2020 Build 2323 64 bit still run on a MS 2008 R2 server environment? Thanks Bryant...
After Deploy application on client pc, I found on some pc Windows 7, Windows 10 application is very slow to retrieve data from server Develop on Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353 Deploy on Windows 7, Windows 10 64Bit On Development PC it take...
I'm having a problem when trying to deploy our application. For some reason it is not writing the PBD files. I am currently using Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353 on Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10 Build 18363. I last deployed the application ...
Where is the best place to get an image library of all the new icons from within PowerBuilder 2019 AND from Microsoft so the images are the new flat design?  My goal would be to see a list of images so I could quickly pick the type of image I want.  ...
Hi.   In PB2019R2:   We experience a weird situation when saving a datawindow to PDF using the Native method. The summary band autosizes, even if the checkmark is off and the height is set to 0. We have even extracted the datawindow syntax usin...
I like to generate a stored function in iAnywhere 17. The code, tested in Central works fine, but I want to create the function in the database if not exits during software application using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE (:ls_sql_string). But there are double ...
Hi, There was a PB17 installed on my computer (win10home). I tried to upgrade to PB19 R2. V17 uninstalled, V19R2 (Build 2353) installed successfully. Opening workspace OK, deploying OK, but simple Run or in Debug mode doesn't work, the program just ...
  Hello All,We are moving a PB11.5 Application to PB2017 Under Appeon Universal in the mailLogon we recieved a mailReturnLoginFailure! both in Client/Server and Web App in the development Machine (With PB Installed) we found in the documentation t...
Hi, i'm migrating from PB 12.5 to PB 2019-R2. In PB 12.5 to get the path of the userprofile folder, I used this syntax declaring an external global function. FUNCTION Long GetTempPath(Long nBufferLength, REF String lpBuffer) LIBRARY "KERNEL32.DLL"...
Hello Does anyone have a function that will convert a string to barcode 128? I download the free font CODE128, but now I need to calculate the value to feed it. I want to avoid the need to purchase from ID Automation.   Thank You Tom    ...
Hello,   I have a requirement to check feasibility of saving a datawindow report to '.xlsx' format using an executable built in PowerBuilder 2017 R3. The constraint is that the host machine on which the executable will be running will not have any ...
Hi all, does the PowerBuilder RestClient support Integrated Windows Authentication using "WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate" machanism?Can someone point me to a description or appeon support website that describes in detail which Authentication Methods ar...
I'm trying to call an external function in a DLL that has been provided to me. It was written in Delphi, but at least apparently declared to use C-style strings and the stdcall calling convention, so it should work. But when I call it (whether or no...
Hi, I nedd to track las time user interacts with an application.  Does anybody knows if there is an "easy" way to do that? The only idea that I have is to track all user interactive envents on all visual objects (tricky solution). Thanks fo your h...
good morning everyone, I'd like to know your point of view regarding the offline APP made with APPEON. I made a small APP (Offline Mobile APP for Telephone and without database) and tried to publish it directly on the devices and subsequently on the...

There are no discussions available here currently