Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
See attached..... I copied the ribbonbarmenudemo2.pbl and ribbonbarmenudemo2.pbt and ribbonbarmenugenerator from Bruce Armstrong's Ribbon Generator iinto a traget with all my applications pbl's. when I run the p_ribbonbarmenu3 from the ribbon gener...
Hello, i'm testing PowerClient on the PB2019 R3 Beta2. Everytime i try to deploy the application i get the following error: Writing s:\start2\_zdel.pbl(w_anagrafica_cx) . . .Writing s:\start2\_zdel.pbl(w_sog_commerciale_cx) . . .Writing s:\start2\_z...
I have generated C# Models (POCO objects) from DataWindows which I use in a SnapDevelop Web API project.  I am wondering what the best practice is to use these POCO objects in my Xamarin .NET mobile app client project.  They are needed in the client ...
Hello everyone,  Im working on a migration where I need to change my .PBL names from "mus_euromus_8" to "mus_euromus_9" I tried to do it manualy changing .pbl files names and its reference on .pbt files. But when I try to run it It says that cannot ...
Hi, I have an application which running smoothly in 32bit, but my client now requested it make it as 64bit. So i've gone thru migration from PB12.1 to PB12.6 B4138. Now I have a problem with one windows API (WindowFromPoint) it doesnt return proper ...
Hello world. ¿What’s the mechanism to incorporate a datawindow (say, a report) in a mobile app GUI if using a UI technology such as Xamarin or Flutter?...
Hi   I have a PB 2019 installed in Windows 10 machine.   I was following a training tutorial and one of the tasks was moving system tree and bars, etc which ended up completely changing the initial default PB workspace screen with all the toolbar...
Hi I am migrating a PB 12.5 application to PB 2019. Application run on appeon server 6.5 which will be migrated to Appeon powerserver 2019. I understand that source code should be fully compatible between both. Since this is a legacy application t...
Hi Appeon team, I have some issues with the command PrintOpen() at EA Server, the following commands works perfect from my local machine (isolated testing): //long ll_Job ll_Job = PrintOpen( ) PrintDataWindow( ll_Job, dw_1 )PrintDataWindow( ll_Jo...
When performing a compile using the autocompiler for PB 2019 R2, it seems to generate a log file but the filename seems to change depending on when and where I do the compile. Here is an example of my compile using pbc190.exe: C:\temp_git\Powerbuil...
I'm unable to set up a new database connection to my local instance of SQL Server from within SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Beta.  I only get the following message:  "A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL...
Hi We have a PB 12.5 legacy application we are migrating to PB 2019. The application developer left the company and we just keep it running. The application was deployed into Appeon 6.5 server and users login using their IE browser. I can access ...
We have a PB 2019 R2 application connecting to a SQL Server 2016 database using the old SQL Server driver (sqlsrv32.dll).  The OS is Windows 10 Enterprise.  The connection is scripted as follows:   SQLCA.DBMS = lsODBCTrace + "ODBC"SQLCA.LogId = ls_...
Hi All,  We need your help, please. We have a problem when call the timer in PB2019 R2, the timer return "-1" state , Do you no know what is the problem and the solution?   Code int li_log_timerli_log_timer = timer(ide_timer_seg, w_pesado_proces...
When call  lnv_HttpClient.SendRequest("GET", lsurl, lsboby) On some PC it show "Bad Request - Invalid Verb" this error but it works on postman. Develop on Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353 Deploy on Windows 10 64Bit   My Code Integer li_r...
Hi. What is the preferred software to create an installation package (setup.exe) for a PowerBuilder 2019 application? InstallShield or something like that? Right now we just zip all the files needed including runtime DLL's and ship it. But both o...
Hello, I am in the process of moving a powerbuilder app from PB12.5 to PB2019. The migration was a success except for one error. When a user clicks on the Window option in the toolbar the app freezes and then eventually crashes. I have found this er...
Hello,   Currently, we are using PB2017-R2. This version on PB is in End of Life (EOL) on 31 May 2020. What's happen the 1st June 2020 ?Will the PowerBuilder IDE continue to launch ? Will we be able to continue working on this PB version?Do we abs...
Hello, I am migrating an application to PowerBuilder 2019 R2, but the themes are not working, i am working in Windows 7, i migrated the same application to PowerBuilder 2018 and the themes were working. Do you know how the apply the themes of Power...
Hi Guys I have a prospective client who has an application developed using the powertools framework from a company called Powercerv. They do not have the source for the framework. Has anyone come across this framework and potentially have access to ...

There are no discussions available here currently