Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Im trying to write a simple XML parser, Im using the simple example found in the Help documentation for PBDOM builder   PBDOM_Builder pbdom_bldr   Gives me "Illegal data type" pbdom_builder so Im trying to figure out how to create the pbdom_build...
What edit is needed in the RibbonBar menu XML to JUST Underscore a letter in the name of the menu choice, to signify when the user clicks on the letter or speed key, that it will be like clicking on that menu item. This is to mimic the menu speed ke...
My base code comes from the example in R3 for RibbonBars. I just copied everything and using and replacing parts.    I inserted code into the key event of w_main to capture key strokes. I could use this to trigger what I want for short cut keys, bu...
Our PB code in 2017 R3 was migrated to windows 10 environment. mail functionality which was working on Win7 no longer works on Outlook 365 (Outlook for Office 365 MSO (16.0.10730.20155)). We get Microsoft Outlook Error "Login Failed" Our code look...
Hello (and Happy New Year), We have a simple function that iterates over the rows of a datawidnow and fill some objects from some of the items in the row. This function looks like the following: public subroutine fill_recipe_components(datawindow a...
Hi there, we are still using the old Crystal Reports 8.5 apis to elaborate reports from our pb application. Since latest cr versions have discontinued COM, is there any workaround out there to make it work from powerbuilder? tia...
I have a datawindow with a couple of button in the footer area. When I print in paper the buttons are suppressed and everything is good. When I save the same datawindow as a PDF with the SaveAs function the buttons are printed in the PDF. How can I s...
Hi guys,Can you please help me out here? I'm trying to do this call using PB 2019 R2: curl https://www.tiendanube.com/apps/authorize/token \        --data \        'client_id=123&client_secret=abcdef&grant_type=authorization_code&code=x...
Hi Guru   I am new user for Appeon 2019. I have a question for appeon debugger. I use debugger for my project  if ok , for set breakpoint to project painter and but I would to debugger another painter. debugger not allow me to change another paint...
I am migrating a Powerbuilder application from 8.0 to 2019 R2. When should an application be deployed under the 64 bit platform as opposed to 32 bit? Our company is moving away from Windows 7 and standardizing all computers to Windows 10....
Hello all, I'm new to snapdevelop. Everything works fine except when the converted dataWindow is not updatable, even if the only method is "RetrieveByKey" in both the controler and the service. I'm using an Oracle connection.  Here is the web API ...
Hi all, Im seeking help about this error I encountered. Since my boss requires that the application deployed on Powerserver can be accessed without vpn, I transfer it to another server. All required setting has been implemented like permissions and ...
Hi guys! I have PB 2019 R2 and for the first time I have to create XML document with PBDOM. So at  the beginning of new xml file I have to write Processing instruction: <? xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> My sample cod...
Hello all, as I develop rather as an hobby, unfortunately my time to spend is limited. Recently I discovered the power of activeX-Components, as they provide lots of functionality at small cost. And in near future, I will make the next step with m...
I am trying to access an SQL Anywhere Database via ODBC, but it fails. Via Nuget I can see only a SnapObjects.Data.Odbc Version 2.1.0, but not a Version 3-0-0-beta2. While I am using this 2.1.0 (old?) version, the build-in Server throws the followi...
Hello Everyone, i'm trying to run my Android app on a mobile device after using the PowerServer Application Package (Standalone mobile project for Android). Package completes succesfully, then i've loaded the zip on Android Studio and succesfully cr...
I am trying to add the ability to create a new mail item in Outlook from a PB app. It works great the first time, the Outlook new mail window appears and the recipient, subject, and body are filled in. The second time I try to do it, I get an 'erro...
Hi, I want to execute a relatively big SQL script using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE with ODBC (PB 2019 R2). Works fine with SNC, but with ODBC  some parts are not executed, without any error message. Looks for me like a size restriction for the SQL script. ...
I'm trying to generate an event calendar that starts on a given day of the week. Thus I calculate the first day of the year, and the required offset to the selected day. Now I need to generate the dates for such offset starting weeks I know that sta...
Calling PrintGetPrinter() with no printers on the workstation causes (a crash of an application if compiled or the Powerbuilder IDE if run in debug mode). This is under Powerbuilder 2019 R2 Build 2328....

There are no discussions available here currently