Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
My admin swears he has set my account to allow it but I get the following errors. using  - STARTTLS error - Send Email Error: -4 535 5.7.139 Authentication unsucessful, the user credentials were incorect. [MN2PR15CA0001.namprd15.prod.outlook.com] u...
Hi   You will have to forgive this question as I am still finding my feet with Powerbuilder, andI am a bit stumped by this one   I have migrated my code to PB 2019 R3, and deployed the code. I have copied all the dlls from the C drive common/Pow...
Hi, How do i send an email with attachment on powerbuilder2021 without dependent on outlook? regards....
Hello, PB 11.5, Win 7 SP1 The application works fine elsewhere.   Only in one particular machine, this application crashes, with the following message Windows (Application Log) contains the following. Faulting application name: elifa3.exe, vers...
Hi, We have inherited a legacy PB application and I am currently going through the code refactoring and generally tidying up. In the code there are numerous places where the UpperBound() function is used to check the length of an array before acces...
Hi Appeon Support, It looks this Feature has been requested for sometime.  Is Appeon Powerbuilder HTTPClient (With Certificate) going to include this feature in the near future? or it will be completely NOT in the roadmap.   Thanks and Regards, ...
Hi All Here is what is happening (to me) -PB 2017 R3 -Using Native SCC -Target ABC shows a red X next to it (it's checked out (by someone)) -Right click on the target -Click 'show History' -PB Native History popup window. Status: Checked out b...
I am in a high school setting and a new employee needs access to the faslineclient.com site when I go there the appeon install comes up i have logged into the machine as an administrator and tried the install and added the site to the list of trusted...
Hello, I need to know if there is a way to update the settings for the amount of rows that a query will populate/display. I have a report, but it is limiting the number of rows which means I'm not getting all the information I need.   Thank you, ...
Hi I am look for a way or exaple to make a plan bord in powerbuilder I have the data from jobs with dates in the DB I want to create something like this picture below. I tryed to make it with a graph but dit not succed yet.  Anybody some ideas of...
Suddenly last week Bitdefender decided our application was evil.  It quarantined our main application but did not seem to mind a few other PB applications. It also quarantined a test application I downloaded from TopWiz to see how to send SMTP emails...
Hello team Is any whay to select if the SAVEAS and saveasformattedtext with ENCONDINGUTF8! to USE UTF8 without BOM or with BOM. We have a end customer that is having problems cause the the BOM...
Hello Team, We have a problem with one function - Repaint(), which we were able to use without issues in PB 9.03, but now - after migrating the application to the new version PB 2019 R3 using the migration tool - the function execution thows errors....
How to restrict multiple logins from same pc?...
Is it possible for PowerBuilder 2021 to direct communicate with TFS or does it still need a bridge between?...
Hi All I would like to get your input on how to handle a series of database transactions (Insert/Update) in PowerBuilder 2017, R3. In my application, a business process calls for 3 different database tables' insert/update. (Let's call them tables T...
Hi, Am using FileCopy, it works fine when copying from application folder. How can i copy file from other folder for example desktop folder or drive c?     ls_to = sle_1.text    ls_from = sle_2.text     li_FileNum = FileCopy (ls_from,ls_to,FALSE) ...
HelloI ran the application using iwa in the Chrome browser.Chrome has been updated this time.The issue of Cross Domain occurred as chromium was updated.If you call 127.0.0.1 when accessing the websocket used by iwa, it is not accessible by Cross Doma...
Hi Gurus, How can I pass parameter to IWA Application to get parameter value in "commandline" argument in Application object. Following is my IWA path and <username> is changed according to installation. "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Lo...
I have a computed field on a datawindow that is set to a value of: "Description: " + trim(legal_description) I've been requested to hide this entire field should the text overflow the allocated size, width: 2903, height 192, Autosize Height false. W...

There are no discussions available here currently