Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I am working on invoking a SOAP web service using httpClient, but when I call the PostDataStart function, I get the return code -1, which according to https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/pb2017r3/powerscript_reference/ch10s456...
Tengo un Datawindow hecho en versión 9.0 que ejecuta un SELECT simple y demora de 4 a 6 segundos, ese mismo Datawindow al migrarlo a la versión 17.0 R3 demora de 12 a 18 segundos. Revisando la documentación, ya le agregue el indicador Block = 1 en el...
Good Day!  As usual, I cannot locate the settings nor the documentation for specifying Edge as the browser to use for my Appeon Web application. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom...
Hello,  I was able to create my PBL files from the objects that were in my ws_objects folder. However, when I try to open the workspace in PowerBuilder I get a prompt to migrate the target.  Is it possible to set a version via orca script so that a...
Hi Gurus, One of our applications is crashing after migrating to PB2017R3 (running app using PB IDE or built).  It shuts down after 3 minutes either active or idle.  This application uses PFC, but migrating or not migrating the framework still resul...
Has anyone been able to get IconTray to work from 64 bit exe? I have an example on my website on how to use the IconTray but it doesn't work in 64 bit. I checked the two CodeExchange examples. One is a copy of my example and the other is a very sim...
Good morning Guru. I need to display a chart using google chart in a windows. I'm using the 'Microsoft web browser' OLE object, but it does not display anything to me. I attach the html file to be displayed. Thanks in advance for the help. ...
Hello all We need to migrate some key names in an App.INI file; removing old terms and adding new ones Adding is a piece of cake.  SetProfileString does the deed But there is no corresponding DeleteProfileString function to remove dead keys The s...
Help, this is driving me mad. I have added a column to a MySQL table – varchar(1). I then added this column to an old datawindow that has been running for years. I changed the type to CheckBox, value on Y, value off N. Checked the rows update prope...
Hello, I have installed powerserver for development in a windows10, with 2 ip address (ethernet and wifi). I think there is some kind of restriction in the company in the network that I must identify, perhaps the ports? If I disconnect the network ...
Hello, I need help urgently , i am migrating from powerbuilder 10.2.3 to powerbuilder 2017 , in this version i am using pbcryptoclient100.pbd that use a jar pbcrypto-1_0.jar , other system in my company use  pbcrypto-1_0.jar  , now i need use the sa...
Hi Guys, Does anyone also get the issue with radiobuttons showing as solid black circles in saved PDFs using NativePDF (please see attached)?  From PB 2017 up till R2, the radiobuttons look OK.  But in R3, it doesn't.  I'm running PB 2017 in Windows...
Hi,   First of all, thank you very much for the Elevate 2018 Recap Seminar of last week in Barcelona.   We're very interested in the PowerServer Mobile offline features and I'm testing the PowerServer Mobile in offline mode with an SQLite databas...
Hola amigos, Como puedo obtener la ruta(string source) de un archivo seleccionado de la carpeta descarga u otra ubicación del dispositivo móvil. Intento usar esta función appeonfileservice.of_appeonupload (string source, string destination, boolean ...
Infomaker PSR report is requiring double quotes around all table names and field names. Interactive SQL window does not require it. only when creating a PSR report. EX. select "component"."cmpnt_id", "component"."cmpnt_name" from "component" wher...
Buenas tardes GRUPO APPEON   E visto algunos videos de la Conferencia Elevate 2018 y me parece un excelente trabajo   Muy Buen avance lo de el Api de C# y el Nuevo ID, pero esto va enfocado a los desarrolladores de C# según tengo en tendido, el ...
parent.dw_report_1.SaveAs ('', Excel5!, TRUE) ... tried Excel12! but does not compile ... did not see option in help ... but saving as Excel 12 works once chosen in the drop down manually ... is there a save as script type for Excel12?  PB12 2017 B16...
I noticed Powerbuilder lost all source code and info about a OLE control, if I copy my project to a computer that haven't installed same control I used in the object (the control shows blank, without any info about it). I tried installing the contro...
Hi All, Our application migration from ASE 16 to MS SQL Server is going well.  I've been using the SNC Native Driver, but I just want to make sure that is the recommended driver for connecting to MS SQL Server.  We are currently using MS SQL 2017 bu...
Please i need help for consuming .jar from powerbuilder 2017 R 3  . The .jar , pbcrypto-1_0.jar , i am using EJB Client Proxy Wizard , i generating the ejb and the genera pbcripto_pbcrypto  object  then i use the code :   pbcripto_pbcrypto pbcrypto...

There are no discussions available here currently