Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We are currently working to upgrade from PowerBuilder 12.5.1 Build 4015 to Appeon 2019 R3 Build 2703 We have a datawindow that does a straight update to a specific table using the datawindow's update properties.  We also have columns that are NOT pa...
Hi We have migrated to Appeon PB 2019 R2(Build 2328) a year ago. I am now trying to explore new features. First one was calling web service without using old proxy webservice object so when I declare AppeonWebServiceComponent caller I get compile e...
There's an enhancement request somewhere to add the capability for the NativePDF saving of DataWindows to append their output to an existing PDF. In the meantime, I really wanted that ability, so users of our software could put multiple reports into...
我想获取到当前连接的wifi 的名称 ID...
Hai, I can't deploy perfectly the powerserver application. While I click the Run POwerSErver Project, I am getting the below error.   Hmmm… can't reach this page It looks like localhost closed the connection Try: Checking the connection Ch...
In offline mode of the PB R2 License, I am not able to see Appeon web demo. (5 lessons are there to covert desktop application to web application) . Basically, need to know the lessons or guidance for converting desktop to web based application. Req...
Hi all, I'm writing a new event to be called from the RMB Menu.  I noticed that I can't seem to override the ancestor scripts.  This is true for older event too... I recently upgraded from PB12 to PB19... now all my rbuttonup events are showing the ...
How does powerbuilder webservices application handle multiple requests at the same time.  For example, does it use pooled connections or does it try to open a new connection for each thread....
Dear Experts, I want to get the file version and the product version (Major, Minor, Build, Revision) of the application built by PowerBuilder and date and time when it was built. How do I get these informations with PowerScript functions? In Visua...
Hi all, I'm having trouble viewing documents in my browser if the document name has any spaces.  I'm trying to replace spaces with %20 for the browser... but when I run my code, it replaces space with %2520 ... here's an example: file:///E:/BenchTo...
We have been using PowerBuilder 9.0 develop a large application that we normally deploy by coping the new exe into a specific folder on the clients workstation.  Within the application we check to make sure the user has the latest and greatest exe fi...
Hi, I've got code in production  that uses Powerbuilder 2019 R2. I recently downloaded and installed Powerbuilder 2019 R3 and during setup the only option was to upgrade my existing R2 installation. However, I really need to be able to continue su...
Hi all,   I'm using PB2019 r3 build 2703.  I would like to add my Workspace to Git but the option "Add to Source Control" on the right-click on the workspace is not there. Is there any additional configuration that I should make?  Thank you,  ...
Hi, Does anyone know where the Today() function gets it's value from? What I mean is: where does it look to determine the TimeZone your PC is configured for? I've temporarily changed my Windows' TZ to Australia, but I'm still getting my local UK da...
I am Using Microsoft Web Browser OLE in PowerBuilder 2017 R3, I am using this Web Browser to take credentials from user and generating the OAuth2.0 Authorization Code for further use to generate access token, but when i give the UserId and click on n...
Buenas tardes a todos.   Alguien tiene un ejemplo de como exportar un datawindow a xml   Muchas gracias   Att Carlos...
Error dialog while accessing the app from the browser to install the launcher for first time. Also tried closing PB before trying browser launcher install but no luck: PowerBuilder application execution error (R0222) Application terminated. Error:...
Hi Team,   This is regarding the Power Client setup I have successfully configured and the build my source code.  When i call the application through the browser, it's successfully download the CloudAppLauncher to the local drive and when i try t...
Hi! PB2019 2353 (32 bit) MSSQL 2012 and MSSQL 2017 (natív client 11.0) Windows 10 64 bit We have several long running MSSQL stored procedures with brief insert expression in begin, after a slow select to collect the results, and write results to ...
is it possible to load a sqlselect from a model without params?   I have this structure: [SqlParameter(name: "first", dataType: typeof(int))][SqlParameter(name: "second", dataType: typeof(int))][FromTable("mytable", Schema = "DBA")] [SqlWhere("...

There are no discussions available here currently