Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello, I'm attempting to follow the instructions at https://docs.appeon.com/snapdevelop2019/Create_a_Web_API/index.html, but I'm running into an error when I attempt to Add -> New Item -> DataContext. After selecting my Server name, the, "Conn...
Hi ,   I have a question related Match pattern in PB. Is "match" work like "REGEXP_LIKE" of oracle? "select 'jj' from dual where REGEXP_LIKE( 'ada;abc;yrhfjs;37;hgs', '(abc)+*([3][6-9]|[4-9][0-9])')" Does "match" have group expression '()' and a...
Dear Appeon Team, We are using MS SQL Application role in our Power Builder Desktop application, and the SP sp_setapprole called through power builder code by passing Role name and Password. We have an security issue here as the password is hard-co...
We have a client using our application through a Citrix environment, although they state it happens locally too, when they print reports it crashes once they moved to a Server 2016 environment but doesn't happen in Server 2008.  The dll it is crashin...
We just moved a bunch of scheduled tasks from Win Server 2013 to 2016 and now scheduled tasks cannot print.  It leaves an instance of splwow64.exe in task manager for each print failure. Using 2019 R2. Any Ideas?...
We have Oracle 19c database and PowerServer 2020. We found an external function called by Oracle package with return as a space the, the PowerServer 2020 seems it would return as an empty string instate of a space. We don't see that happen when runni...
Hi, My existing application was in PowerBuilder 12.5 and migrated the application to PowerBuilder 2019 and running in Windows 10 version 1903 desktop. When I run the application exe, the application runs fine. But when I exit from application or X it...
Dear PowerBuider Programmers, this might emerge as a philosophical question, but I still hope to get some answers: PowerBuilder allows many different ways to access Microsoft SQL Server databases from classic (client/server) PB windows applications...
I need read all the control of a Ribbonbar at runtime. I need know all the small, large, tab button in a ribbonbar and read the relative properties. I have the object ribbonbar, but i don't know the structure of this ribbonbar in memory, how can re...
I want CICD PowerClient Deploy Option   use gocd deploy CI TOOLS GITLAB CD TOOLS goCD this script in bat file orcascr190.exe "C:\go\Go Agent\pipelines\orca\cbnu-ppms.orca"pbc190.exe /c "C:\go\Go Agent\pipelines\ppms-deploy\cbnu-ppms\m...
How to display on the second screen (screen for customer) on POS of retailed shop? The content is different from the main screen. Thank you...
Hi group, We are maintaining an in house developed software. We use Powerbuilder 2019 build 2170. I wanted to try the migration to PB 2019 R3, so I installed PB2019 R3 in a VM, I copied the sources to the VM, migrated and was ready to test. I qui...
I use decimal 28 precision in my powerserver 2020 application. Other than being slower (as per the documentation) there have been other problems with using precision 28 (graphs apparently).  I am coming across decimal problems in PS 2020 that i don'...
Hi We migrated our PB application from Appeon 6.5 server and PB 12.5 to Powerserver 2020 and PB 2019 R2. The Appeon 6.5 server was only compatible with IE browser. The new PS 2020 is supposed to be compatible with all browsers. Since IE is going ou...
Hi Gurus, How to get session history from AEM, have to submit to the management. Regards Antony...
Good morning, is it (or will it be) possible to set custom parameters directly into the P/C desktop link? See attached image, any string in the desktop link (orange box) is ignored because parameters come as defined in the startup browser link (red...
Hi,as an example (screenshots in the attachment) I have in a code table company-status. There are three status codes and these are retrieved from the database. The database table contains also a column RGB, to hold the RGB value for the code. This th...
Queria consultar si los archivos .xml de os menus nuevo se puede usar en la opcion web...
Does the Translation Toolkit support Microsoft UI Automation Framework, or any other options for automating the process of translating?...
I'm using PB2019R3 including echarts. The Demo App is very helpful but for the Case I'm interested in I couldn't find an example: I want to create an Chart with One or more Series with a datetime x-axis based either on a datawindow or a given SQL sel...

There are no discussions available here currently