Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi all, I'm pretty frustrated, I do not know if i can describe my problem properly, but I will try to. I wanted to use DataStore as instance variable on my window. If I tried that and run application from PB everything woked smoothly. But as soon...
In my current client app I am using the Display as Picture to display a roster of a list of people including their photo.  As I am starting to see a need for moving to a PowerServer endpoint I am wondering if there is a good way to display these type...
Please help about Deconing  arabic    //--------------QR Code ------------------------------------int qr_opcldate qr_s_date , qr_e_date string g_ls_text,ls_textIF dw_Print.rowcount() > 0 then dec xvat,total string TAG1,TAG2,TAG3,TAG4,TAG5 ,out...
hello everybody i have problem please help me i am using pb 9 and i want to printout the qr in the invoice what should i do??  ...
Hi, Please help ... DBA informed the following error.  We just recently upgraded Oracle to 12c.  The owner for PowerBuilder Catalog tables was not SYSTEM and some how the SQL was generated with SYSTEM. WARNING: too many parse errors, count=100 SQL ...
Hi, I just migrated my PB10.5 application to PB2021.  Everything seems to be running great on the development machine including the database connection. When I tried on a client machine, I realized that I needed to install VC++ 2010 runtime, which ...
Is it possible to statically set the colors of a bar chart in informaker? ...
Hello, PB 23019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 Need to add mail merge facility in our application.  What will be the best approach given the environment. 1.  End-Users create/edit documents for future mail-merge. [Rich Text is preferred]2.  Store the documents...
Dear Appeon team,   I have a datawindow and I place a computed field for a png picture. But, While print preview it is showing perfectly but while take print png picture goiint out object border. attachement herewith.......
Hi Guys I've a workspace containing 3 targets connected to svn In all these targets there is a library with a window containing an olecustomcontrol If I run this window in one of these target it works like a charm, if I try to call it from another...
Hi - We are migrating our application from the old "ole db" provider for MSSQL Server to PowerBuilder 2021 and the "msoledbsql" provider.  I am having issues when using PROCEDURE FOR executions where we did not specify the schema/prefix of the proced...
I try call .net function (copy form PB help Calling .NET Assembly in an Application) imported by .NET DLL Importer  //array argument public void TestByteArray(byte[] bArray) { for(int i = 0; i < bArray.Length; i...
Hi Guru  on my old powerbuilder 7.0 and sql2000 program,  my program can display special characters on my database. but  migration into powerbuilder 2019 and sql2016 database that cannot display special characters , is there anything missing.  WIL...
Hi All Pb users, We start to change our old Oracle database 11gr2 32-bit by a new 12c 64-bit + 12c client 32-bit to work with Pb 2017R3 IDE which is 32-bit of course. The data base is working fine and can be reach both with SQLPLUS and Oracle sql d...
I have recently inherited a PowerBuilder 10.5.1 application that was originally created with PB5 with PFC and migrated.  Before I purchase PB2021, will this application migrate to the newest version of Appeon PB2021?...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 Would like to have your suggestions in designing a modern UI using Themes.   With many competitors here, our customers started feeling that the UI is not that modern.  We tried with a demo application in PB 2019 R3, using th...
Hi I've created a cloud app (PowerServer 2020) and deployed as IWA. Installation of the IWA was successful (downloading and installing) but no shortcut was created on the desktop. I've searched for the AppeonIWAShell.exe and created shortcut manuall...
Hello,  We have an app with about 423 different sql queries that use *= in them which is causing errors when migrating to a newer sql server.   Apparently this syntax was deprecated in the early 90s and it is was used for left outer joins. Do any ...
Please i want to use  Encoding UTF-8  i am get  this       sle_message.text = "albloshi0551100624حسين البلوشي"Blob lblb_dataString ls_Base64Strlblb_data = Blob("EncodingUTF8", EncodingUTF8!)   how can i  use my ver  sle_message ?CoderObject lnv_Cod...
testing fileservice.aspx come out with error : Appeon.FileService.Util.ParseException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. at Appeon.FileService.Parser.parse(Stream inStream) at Appeon.FileService.FileServiceExecutor.execute(HttpContext Con...

There are no discussions available here currently