PB 23019 R3, PostgreSQL 11
Need to add mail merge facility in our application. What will be the best approach given the environment.
1. End-Users create/edit documents for future mail-merge. [Rich Text is preferred]
2. Store the documents created above in a database table.
3. Created documents contains columns that will be replaced at runtime (Name, address etc.)
4. After mail merge, final document (also modifiable by end user) to be saved in a database column.
5. Images could be added in the document at any point.
Would like to know whether to go with
1. Built-in TX Text Control ActiveX 28
2. Built-in TX Text Control ActiveX 15
3. New Web Browser control [ Not sure whether it suits for this nor not ]
4. Others, if any and better
Should work with future version(s) of PB also.