Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi,   Is there a way to place a Close button on a Ribbonbar-category-Tab? We use the SUPER nice RibbonBar (since beta) extensively and we are opening new category-tabs all the time.   Thanks Steen...
Hello All,   I have a problem with Find method , I need the first expression to work: ldwc_1.find("( info3 like '%0%'  and info4 like '%3%' )"  ,1,ll_rows) = -5 - what is wrong with this one? ldwc_1.find("( info3 like '%0%'   )"  ,1,ll_rows)  - t...
Hello there, While editing text for any activity my application is crashing (EXE) whereas launching application from IDE is working good. my word processor is text control and created this EXE recently from PB2022 Build 1878. Thanks Vijay Jha...
Hello, Need to sign the pdf file created through PowerBuilder.   Is there any plan to introduce this feature in current/future versions of PowerBuilder?   If not, any suggested alternate ways to sign the document? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash ...
Hi Community,we use a third party OLE-Control to sign PDF-Documents, what basically works well.I have trouble using a particular method of the control, i can't find the correct datatype in Powerscript for the argument searchresult/pstruct .Every call...
Why this menu disable ? ...
Hi Guys I'm getting an erro -19 trying to load a Dot Net DLL using LoadWithDotNetCore. The customer has installed Dot Net 3.1 See below: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600](c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Users\david.peace>...
Hi, there! Does anybody know how to implement JWE (JSON Web Encryption) with Powerbuilder? Hope it can be done!...
Hi,  I'm trying to do this in Oracle: SELECT T.emm  FROM (select '​abc' as emm from dual) T where T.emm = 'abc' ORDER BY T.emm;   I get no rows.  When I leave out the WHERE phrase it works. Anyone any idea on why? I've also tried the same th...
Hello you all! I want to show the logo on a report, however it is shown only when I run the report from my computer. When other user tries to run the report the logo is not shown on the report. This are the steps I am following on Infomaker, 1. In...
When the application (MDI) is run it is docked to the upper left corner of the screen and cannot be moved around. How do I allow users to move it around screen (floating instead of docked)? Also Word based spell check popup comes behind the open appl...
Hi all, Stuck on a production issue, any suggestions or guidance is much appreciated Our environment is PB 2017 R3. SQL Server 2016. We have about 6 users accessing a compiled application residing on a windows server and folks tend to be working fr...
Hi, after applying a theme to an app, some datawindows are drawn with unnecessary scrollbars. There were no scrollbars without a theme. See attached pics. A datawindow has these properties turned on: LiveScroll, HScrollBar VScrollBar. No controls ...
All - Been doing PB development for 27 years ... never worked with in conjunction with Visual Studio. My company is upgrading from Visual Studio 2010 to 2022.  I've been tasked with testing to make sure there are issues. But I don't even know what...
Hi all, Before maybe migrating to 64 bits, has anyone noticed any speed advantages or disadvantages when running as 64 bit? regards, MiguelL  ...
  We are blocked on the login window with the spinner...
PowerBuilder string value to int array i need ► ◄ ls_value2 convert to ► ◄ noa_payment[]   //========need=========//noa_payment[] = ls_value2 String ls_data[], ls_value, ls_cln int noa_payment[] ll_col = dw_3.getcolumn() ls_cln = dw_3.D...
Hi PB Community... Is there a built in "tabbed document interface" (TDI), that can be switch to *easily* for a MDI application? I am porting from Powerbuilder.NET 12.5 to Powerbuilder 2021. The users came to quite like the "tabbed document interfa...
Hi WebBrowser object in PB 2022 has a new feature. PDFs are shown in pagemode (list of pages on the left side). Is it possible to turn it off? In previous versions a limited subset of Adobe parameters was implemented. In the current version it seems...
Hello, i received an email reporting the Open SSL Vulnerabilities, two days ago, My question is, the application that i am developing is built in Power Builder 17 R3, Is there any action required for that ? The application is not using FTP functi...

There are no discussions available here currently