Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I didn't want to interfere in the bug report, so I'm posting my doubt here: In https://www.appeon.com/standardsupport/search/view?id=9546 , "Kitty He" claims that posted events run asynchroneously. That's a surprise to me. Is that really the ca...
Hi. We're running PB2019. We're having trouble with the built in PB RUN() function. In one place, for example, we call out to a C# executable to do some external processing. ls_command = '"' + is_exe_path +'OurEXE.exe" "parm1" "' + is_request_file ...
Hi All,   I am upgrading PB2019 to PB2022 whereas I am having an issue with PFC Resize. I found a document which says there are runtime differences in width/height of objects in runtime. Please refer to the below screenshot. Now how can I incorpo...
Hi    I am trying to build a JSON file using the JSONGenerator object I was able to build the file however i am having trouble getting the "LineItem" array to have the "measure" "Notes" and " Refs" object to be child arrays of line item. I can get ...
with Pb2022 R1878 when i create a new project (when create more than one),  in server setup, .Net server, where is "Powerserver license version" shows (Unknown)This, give me a error license when tried to execute powerserver, after published.I have tr...
It appears that shared object processing (SharedObjectRegister, SharedObjectGet, etc) is supported in powerserver 2022+?   How does the use of shared objects affect licensing / sessions in powerserver?  When i connect and use the database (webapi) ...
Dear all, On the deployment machine, after successful full rebuild, when try to deploy (PB 2021 1509), got this:   ---------- Linker: Errors (11:45:09 PM)Unresolved resource ' ' referenced from object 'w_ch_upd_sc.win'. . . For many windows obj...
How the H### do you activate the renewal we paid for in this software. I've just spent the last 90 minutes running in circles and I've had it .... it's BS that this is so vague and not stright forward.   Anyone have an answer!?   How do you activat...
Hi, I am getting a warning message when compiling my project "Could not find resource file 'someName.pbl(DataWindowName)'. Continue?" I deleted the DataWindow from my .pbl and I searched the library to remove all the instances I could be calling th...
Recently migrated to PB2019 R2 Build 2328 and Outlook 365/Win10 coming across a weird issue with my application exe. works fine in the code. we have a screen in the application to send email on a button click. it creates a local mailsession object a...
Hi When i change runtime version (for example in PB2022 from runtime 1878 to 1892) the IDE still in build 1878.1. must be upgrade too or is not necesary ? (i mean if the program generated could change in something)2. if i run powerbuilderInstaller_b...
Hi, I know that in PB 2022 I can compile and build my PB target application project. Is it possible to compile only one, direct PBL library, not all assigned to an application's target?   Regards, Pawel...
I am working on Retrieving data window data which has a dropdwonlist through WEB API, developed in SnapDevelop.How do you Retrieve a dropdownlist through WEB API and display its DisplayColumn property ,instead of DataColumn property? ...
Hi all, have a happy new year! I could not find another way to post an enhancement request for future PB versions, so I'll leave it here. If there is a better way to do so, please let me know. We develop and maintain a quite large c/s application (...
Hi  Recently migrated to Powerserver 2022 build 1878, works wonders, now I'm ironing out some rough edges that appear ;) The program in C/S delays but does not display any messages, but from Powerserver several database connection error windows app...
Hello, How can I set an item as non-selected on a listbox control?  I have got a listbox with 10 items and I would be shown all these, but ex. 5 items I would be set as non-selected. Thank you for help me. Pawel ...
Hi I am working migrating pb2019 to pb2022 (64 bit) whereas i am getting an error which points to the findnextfilew in the object pfc_n_cst_filesrvunicode  (sometimes it popsup the below system error sometime application crashes.)  what may be the r...
Hey there,   I was using below in an event to launch an URL in a report window inet iinet_base GetContextService("Internet", iinet_base) iinet_base.HyperlinkToURL()   but, as INET is an obsolete our client doesn't want this to continue and the...
Hi all, we have long running task (there is 30k rows in datawindow) and in for loop we are executing some checks using SQL queries. We are using MSSQL as database PB2022 runtime 1892. After cca 25 mins. Application ends with this error: Problem E...
Hi I`an trying add Oauth server to my app Powerserver in 2022 Runtime 1892 version, (yesterday upgrade to this runtime, i´m up to date with updates)But after build&Deploy can`t see in Snapdevelop in folder authentication, the folder IdentityServ...

There are no discussions available here currently