Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I've seen some discussion relative to the demise of MDI applications, everything moving to SDI.  Should new applications be SDI only? ...
Hi, I did my first test of using the new native PDF SaveAs type, first with the scripted method from the help file:  dw_1.Modify ("DataWindow.Export.PDF.Method = NativePDF!") dw_1.Modify ("DataWindow.Export.PDF.NativePDF.CustomOrientation = 2"...
Hi I'm looking to use the PB exe compiler in order to perform unattended builds. I need to perform a get latest from source control prior to the build and also increment version numbers. Has anyone any thoughts on how best to achieve this? ...
In 12.6 and earlier, we discovered the hard way that we needed to distribute a pb.ini with the undocumented usehwnd flag set to no to force datastores to actually be nonvisual objects (we had to do this due to datastores using visual handles). Does a...
Tengo el siguiente error al crear un proyecto movile, enla opcion del Power Server Toolkit Configuracion de Wizard, en la opcion Configure Deployment Sittings, me genera el siguiente error   Testing PowerServer Local Power Server Faild! Please ...
Is there a document that show how configure IIS and Powerserver ?   ty   GIMMY ...
Hi Community, Encounter the error during installation: "Setup Cannot find the C:\Program Files\Appeon\PowerServer\Toolkit\ADTConfig.xml file. Setup will now terminate" - Win 7 Pro 64bits - install using ADMIN mode       ...
In Application Wizard -> General tab there is a section for PBC runtime parameters. It states that you can run PB compiler pbc.exe with these parameters. However, I cannot find pbc.exe anywhere Please advise, Thanks, Yuri ...
Hi guys, Basic question but i don't see the solution :( I have 3 computed fields on my datawindow 1 with text , 1 decimal with European number formatting (being 1.234,56  ###,###.00) and another computed text. Concatenating these 3 will ...
Hi Community, after installed PB2017, the pb12.5 classic encounter below error  Unable to Read Registry Value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SourceCodeControlProvider\InstalledSCCProviders Restoring SCC Offline Status Cache from last backup. 21...
Power Builder 2017 Include treatment json library?   Tanks Elvis C. ...
I run the Autorun.exe file. But there is no [Install button] to click to do a next step. ...
PB V12.1 Specifically, where does the PB function "PrintGetPrinter()" go to look in order to determine the current printer? Thanks, Olan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE:  24-MAY-2017 @ 2"38 PM CST. I >>> THINK ...
Hi All, I wasn’t able to attend the "Hands-on Look at PowerBuilder 2017" webinar because of timezone difference.  Does anyone know when and where I can get the recorded video of the webinar? Thanks. Best Regards, Ricardo     ...
Hello to all I have a problem exporting the data in xml format It can be exported with a 3-level hierarchy eg: customer invoice article N.B. Many articles on an invoice Many bills in a customer Many customers The dw allows you to h...
Downloaded all PB related products with no problem. However, tried to use the Appeon U Demo app tutorial that uses the EAS Demo DB V126.  I can't connect to the database.  The database name is listed in the window but the error says it can't ...
Hi all, Can someone please confirm if GhostScript still needs to be installed for PDF generation?  I was assuming this would no longer be the case, but in the documentation https://www.appeon.com/system/files/product-manual/installation_guide_for_...
I've been checking out the new Rich Text edit control and it appears the help file is still referencing the old control in relation to deployment dlls. From what I can tell, the new control requires pbcomrt170.dll and PBTCTEXT170.DLL for deplo...
I have just installed PB 2017!  :) My PC has MS .NET Framework v4.6.1  and  MS .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack  installed, but the Read Me file states: For installing PowerBuilder & PowerServer Toolkit     Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or W...
Hi, i tried to migrate our application from powerbuilder 11.5 to powerbuilder 2017 Actual Windows 7 machine, MSSQL 2014, DataBase Connection active. After 1 second i've a Appeon Powerbuilder crash... What can I check? Does anyone have a...

There are no discussions available here currently