Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello to all I need to import in PB some data coming from some excel sheets. I do this: a cycle that is repeated N times with a FOR in which: I create, read and destroy excel. The problem is that excel in the task manager does not disappe...
PBv12.1, b7055 Windows 7, 64 bit platform I created my first MSI using the PB Packager! It works beautifully with the PB app related files. Questions: 1)  Is there a way to change the name of the Wizard from "Sybase PowerBuilder 12.0 Standard...
hello, i'm using pb 9.0     I have a rich text with some data, but i need to insert a datawindow grid inside the rich text, is that possible?   thanks.  ...
Hi Can anyone help I have a oleobject dll that I need to accesS - I have the following code   OLEObject  objDEPHandler string strError long numResultCode integer li_port,li_ret   li_port=1   objDEPHandler = create OLEObj...
Hi All, I have a tabular datawindow with one of the columns having an edit style of edit, which I've changed to richtext and set the DW to RichTextToolBarActivation = RichTextToolBarActivationNever!.  This DW won't ever have much rows in i...
Is there a way to import data from an Excel file into a datawindow through the powerscript code in a window object? I want to have the user click on a command button, then in the powerscript code the data would be imported into the datawindow. ...
Hi All There is some useful example code at https://www.appeon.com/developers/library/code-samples-for-pb I just noticed on page 5 "The Profiler" and "PB Code Profiler" have identical D/L zip file links.  Anyone know if there might be a second ...
HI all, i have a grid datawindow with a few columns that our users can drag & drop left and right in the order they like. is there any way how to get the name of the first column , second , ... from left to right please ?   tia john ...
Good morning A small question Situation: I have a MDIDocHelp with some WindowDockBottom! in tab, some WindowDockRight! in tab and some WindowDockleft! in tab. Then I open some OpenSheetWithParmAsDocument in tab. I am positioned on the click ...
Hi Guys Call a web services I get a PB runtime error R0000 Web Service Call Errors with Method xxxxxxxx can not be reflected. What does this mean? ...
We are migrating from PowerBuilder 12.5 (4953) to PowerBuilder 2017 (1681) In PowerBuilder 2017 when i Post to an event which has a reference Long array as argument it is no longer an array when it arrives in the event. If i call the event without...
My PB2017 application (Build 1681) crashes in production with the same dlls and exe as in the development on Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Standard. The only difference is the PB2017 is installed on the development server which is a partition of the prod ...
Hi, Friends, I am consuming a webservice using SOAP .net Engine (pbwsclient170.pbx​)  https://celcer.sri.gob.ec/comprobantes-electronicos-ws/AutorizacionComprobantesOffline?wsdl ​but the message is (INVALID RESULTSET PARAMETER TYPE WAS DETEC...
Is there a way to set the Band.Height dynamically. This is the problem/reason why I am asking this is the following: We got an invoice formular/print. The headinformation (order#, invoice#, customer, adress, ...)should only be printed at page o...
Faulting application name: PB170.EXE, version: 17.0.0.1666, time stamp: 0x59524117 Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00001ed7 Faulting process id: 0x848 ...
Hi Community Noticed that PDF generated reasonably responsive via local but it become much slower when application was deployed to Terminal Server and launch by remote users via Terminal Services (RDP). Below are the snippet code: vdw_obj.Mo...
We provide the option of using IWA or regular browser for accessing my appeon web application.  I need to know which access method the user is using.  The browser type api (AppeonGetBrowserVersion ( )) is blank for the type (why is that?).  any thoug...
Hello, I have a custom ocx control on a PB classic window which interacts with MS Office. Right now, if the ocx file has not been deployed or registered, the application simply crashes after displaying "Error calling external object function' ...
Hi, is the switch [DataStore Behavior] UseHwnd=no working in Appeon PowerServer web and/or mobile? on desktop it brings some performance while working with datastores.   Regards Christian ...
Hello, Where can I get the planned release date for PB 2017 R1, R2 & R3 ? Happiness Always BKR Sivaprakash   ...

There are no discussions available here currently