Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I am testing the conversion from 12.0 to 2017 R2 and when a user clicks on a column with tab order=0 the row focus does not change.     ...
Hi, I cant find the Icon or Menu option to invoke this Package wizard, am I missing any installation piece ? Thanks. PB Universal R2 - Win7   ...
Hi I just migrated to PowerBuilder 2017 R2 but when running a web service with which I had no problem in PowerBuilder12 I get the message "The assembly 'xxxx.dll' does not exist" but in the application path if the DLL is found , in this ve...
I have just gotten done installing pb2017 and appeon powerserver trials.  i have gotten the sales demo to work in both the client and the web versions. so i tried a brand new template application and named it hello world.  I published to both mobile ...
This is tech team of Citi Bank Korea.  A couple of KR team's applications have been using the PowerBuilder 12.5 as a client development tool. [Issue finding] Vulnerability Assessment team found some issues that DB password is shown in PC memory ...
I have just installed the trial of pb 2017 and the new pfc 2017.  My application fails with the following error when going through the pfc security routine.  Shown below that is the sql from the d_pfccontrollist.  Is window now a reserved word?  It f...
I have an universal version of Powerbuilder 2017R2 i try to deploy an application in offline mode and i recive this message: You are deploy to powerserver mobile (PB Edition )that does not support offline capability. [...] is it true ? Po...
Hi, I am using the 'Package' option to create a custom build of the Appeon Workspace but I am currently getting a build issue for iOS. (I have the Android one working without issue). I get the following Build Error: Build EonAwsApp: Fai...
Instead of using the run time installer, I'd just like to copy the files from a specified directory and then run scripts to do any registration or whatever needs to be done. I have installed the runtime files onto separate directories. Does anyon...
Is there a way to have PB execute Embedded SQL or Datawindow queries in a parametrized form? (Apart from rebuilding the entire application to use Stored Procedures) Scenario We have a (embedded or DW) SQL query like this: SELECT col1, col2 ...
I'm getting failed to connect to database when using Oracle Native Drivers only when using the configuration tools to deploy to my Appeon Power Servers.  This happened after a corporate McAfee Client update with everything locked down using the f...
Hello I need to recover some information from a program created with pb that is running. 1) the complete path from where the program started 2) the date of creation of the program (exe) Are there any APIs? I can not find anything = ( ...
Hi PowerSphere, We discovered a very serious bug in the SetRow() functionality. Click on a computed field in another row than current (in the Clicked event there is a SetRow(row)  ) - move the mouse away of the field( computed you just clicked ...
Hi All, Initially I Installed only PowerServer, POwerServer Help, PowerServer Toolkit, PowerServer Web Component.. While Web Deployment on PowerServer Toolkit Configuration Wizard (using localhost) I got error message  while Adding / Editing Po...
hello, every time I finish editing/adding or even deleting an application profile by pressing OK button, it keeps coming back with same results, it does not delete or adds any new profile at all. When I open it back it shows the same entries all t...
PB 2017 R2 Build 1756   using PostgreSQL I am unable to get a datawindow to create with source of stored procedure to work if the function (procedure) uses parameters. " Error:   Cannot create datawindow, Error column "myparameter" does not exi...
Hi guys, We have a new guy learning PB 2017. He noticed some differences in the PB course online lab compared to his downloads , which was confusing for a PB newbee.   Who can we contact to notify when we see any differences between the c...
It am using Powerbuilder 2017 R2.  I have a button on my datawindow.  When I click the button the ItemFocusChanged event on the datawindow is triggering.  Per the PB help "In the ItemFocusChanged event, dwo is always a column control. Therefore, y...
English Text: Hello Community, We have two questions about parallel using of the PowerBuilder. Advance information: Our company develops two types of software with PowerBuilder. Long-lived ERP software, which is updated on several years and...
Can anyone help me sending mail through the windows 10 internal mail client. ...

There are no discussions available here currently