Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Friends, I'm rebalancing a bunch of libraries and noticed that the library size isn't changing even though I deleted most objects.  I did a full rebuild after deleting objects, but the library size is the same. I created a new library and moved ...
Receiving this error when running application on Cloud. ...
Hola a tod@s. Me surge una duda con respecto al uso de GIT con PowerBuilder. supongamos que estoy trabajando en una rama de desarrollo, hago commit y push y después con un cherry pick paso el cambio de la rama develop a la rama master. Abro el proye...
Hi so without applying themes, I have this in my software:     What I am wondering is that where abouts inside the theme.json file where I can control the entire color of these columns?   Is there a man page for every single control elements f...
Have deploy my application successful  and runs well in internet explorer browser but any other browser does not launch cloudApp launcher.   What could be the problem?      ...
According to Appeon's own website: https://www.appeon.com/products/powerbuilder/ui-modernization I am able to do 'Codeless UI Theme'. However I have some questions: 1) Am I able to create my own theme without using any code?2) If 1 is applicable, ...
I am using the RestClient object. With the GetJWTToken (...) method I get the token.I need to know which method to use to get the Token expiration date and time....
Below is the error i get on windows 10 pro version 20H2 but on other windows version it is running very well. ...
This is only happening to one of our developers.  When she goes into PB 2019 R3 she can click on the workspace and see all of the Git options.  However, when she drives down into any of the pbls there are no green dots next to any of the objects and ...
Buenas tardes a todos.   Alguien sabe como puedo exportar  un datawindow  a formato .csv separdo por comas (,) .. en tiempo de ejecución     Muchas gracias Att   Carlos ...
Hello,This works on my workstation where PB is installed.With customers, it does not work (exe+pbd+dll).Am I missing .dll's in my deployment?  oleObject PBObjectlong ll_result PBObject = CREATE oleObject ll_result = PBObject.ConnectToNewObject &am...
Hi, I am looking for a third party theming support. Recently I saw this https://www.pbultimatesuite.com/EN/modernize-pb-interface/updatelist.html   However it costs money. I was wondering if there was an alternative to this software where it is fr...
Powerbuilder IDE 19 R3 2728 crashes on building application randomly.   Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Also, on one of Windows 7 workstation, we are getting PBNI object error. On all other workstations with Windows 10, it is working f...
We have PB 2017 R3 and will be upgrading to 2019 R3 this year.  Our question is how/if we can utilize Microsoft SSO/MFA to authenticate into our PB application thru to our Informix database? Does anyone know if this is possible or done this?...
I would like to send a mailing to people who attended a conference that I was involved in organizing.  It seems I can't get the mail session started. I have the following code in PowerBuilder. mailsession                lms_1mailrecipient          ...
I have a deployed version of powerbuilder 2021 build 1288 and when accessing a calendar dropdown the application crashes with this error. I have these two functions in my code which call the user32.dll which is directly where the error message is po...
Hi Team, Following the migration of an application developed on PowerBuilder12.5 to PowerBuilder2019R2 Build 2328, a Client is reporting that their RPA automation tool – UIPath, no longer recognizes individual objects within table or grid like struc...
Hi, I am upgrading an application from Powerbuilder Classic 12.5 to Powerbuilder 2021 (build 1288). For me, the case statement malfunctions and returns false, when a long pointer is the "testexpession" and a constant integer is the "expressionlist"...
We have code in Power Builder. That code developed in Power Builder Version 6.5. We are trying to do simple customization like to add one textbox on one of the screen , compile and build the code. We have imported the code and identified one of...
Good day,   Need help...    How can I store and retrieve pictures in database. I'm planning to display the e-signature in my datawindow based on the user account... Is there a script for this?    Appreciate your help...   Thank you....

There are no discussions available here currently