Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
我的內容如下 : SQLCA.DBMS = "ADO.Net"SQLCA.LogId = "xxxx"SQLCA.LogPass = "xxxxxxxx"SQLCA.AutoCommit = Falsesqlca.dbparm = "Namespace='System.Data.SqlClient',DataSource='192.168.20.3',Database='saphana'"connect using sqlca;return sqlca.sqlcode 在開發環境 return...
We plan to migrate a PowerBuilder classic application to PowerServer 2021. Once migrated, can PowerServer 2021 REST API's be called from a non-PowerBuilder application? ...
Hello, Need to PostData to a URL and read the result.   My code to PostData is and Read the response is String ls_email, ls_einvoice_json ls_email = test@test.com ls_einvoice_json = /*JSONVALUE*/ This JSON is verified to work ls_url =...
if a licensed user creates a report what licensing is required for a general user to run   does it need to be saved in the executable package how does the database connection work within an executable? for sql they are in a role...
Working on a POC for a client.  It works on localhost, but when we deploy to a remote MS Server 2019 w IIS, we are getting a session create error.  Followed the instructions in the documentation and we're able to deploy from PB 2021.  The site looks ...
Hi Team,  Good Day!   I am using PB 2017 R3 version and I am trying to connect the Source control as GitHUB. I could able to create the local repository, but I couldn't able to configure my Remote repository URL in PB (while doing the action Push/...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the size of the font that PB IDE is using in its main and popup menus, dialog windows (e.g. any Options window, any window in the datawindow painter like Filter, Sort, Update properties, etc, etc)...
What version of PowerBuilder supports Windows 11?...
Everything was going OK... got my app migrated and a few things debugged.  I'm using the latest PFC files.  Was trying to debug an error when running the app from with the IDE, I decided to just copy my old pfc extension libraries and re-migrate.  T...
We are progressing with our POC and hit an issue with an Oracle RPC call. This issue occurs in the initial screen of our main application processing and this is stalling our POC progression. When we call this particular RPC, we are getting an error ...
PB 2019 R3 2728 This seems like a dumb question but I cannot get the PrintScreen function to print the screen of a secondary monitor (or third, etc).  It only prints the primary.  What am I missing? Chris Craft...
Hi. We had an old powerserver (Appeon for Powerbuilder v.2015) installed in a client. They had an web application running. Recently we decided to upgrade to PowerServer 2020. Everything went ok. We then redeployed the application using Powerbuilder...
Hello,Recently, one of our client did a security audit of our application.As a result, he now wants us to sign the EXE and the PBD libraries.We are currently using PowerBuilder 2019 build 2170 and we saw on a previous post that signing of EXE's is cu...
Hi I use the theme and have all objects customized with it. Now I have a Datawindow object dw_cust in the Windows w_customer. Here the datawindow should not be customized with the theme. How can I set this in the JSON file? How can I exclude object...
I have 4 DropDownDatawindow (dddw) in a screen, all retrieved and shared using ShareData () in a single/same datawindow object . Out of 4 the 3 DropDownDatawindow works as expected but for the account datawindow the data are not getting display. But ...
Hi, I have an application in android 10 and when I need to send a mail with an attach works great, but I have the same application in android 11 and when i want to send a mail with an attach there is an error because gmail application have not access...
Good morning,We are currently using PB2017 R3 (upgrading in 2 months to PB21) and we are having an issue with all URLs defaulting to IE. We are using Windows 10 and I have Edge set as my default. If I click a link within MS Teams, it opens in Edge. I...
I have a radio button column in a DW with 3 options. I'd like to add a tooltip that explained each option as you hovered over it, but as far as I can tell there is only one tooltip for the entire column. Explaining all 3 options in one tooltip would ...
Can I download and install PB 2021 without it affecting my PB 2019 installation? My license renews in May... does my license let me run both versions?  I have several customers using the most recent app built with PB 2019 R3 and release last Septembe...
We are currently trying to convert all of our code from Sybase to SQL Server database (v19) using MSOLEDBSQL SQL Server database driver v18.5   Our latest critical issue is a datawindow update that is returning a -3 from a datawindow update. We tr...

There are no discussions available here currently