Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I am using the following code to read data from a web service. However, i get the same Picture every time. How do i clear the Blob to get the new picture? I am using PB 2018 R3 Build 1858. Thanks http = create httpclientli_rc = http.ClearReq...
Bom dia! Quando tento converter o PB 2017 para 2019 e executo em uma máquina, dá a seguinte mensagem de erro: GetTimeZoneInformationForYear na dll Kernel32.dll. Como devo proceder? Por favor. Grato! Good Morning! When I try to convert PB 2017 to 201...
I just installed Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R3 MR build 1915. But when I check the version of my PowerServer (AEM), it is still build 1880. How can I upgrade PowerServer to build 1915. My PowerBuilder version is build 1915. Thanks, Jon...
I have this message when I try to save a register with a primary key formed by two columns (moneda char(1) , fecha datetime ).   The message is SQLSTATE = 42000 sintaxis incorrecta cerca de '00' no changes made to database   INSERT INTO CA ( MO...
Hi. I am using PB 2017 R3 Build 1858. When exporting a datawindow to excel12 the width of the string-columns is huge (254,29), regardless of whether the column contains onbly short texts. When using excel8 for export the columns are only 10,71 wide...
Hello, all Is it possible to participate in the beta program for PB 2019 Beta? Currently we are heavy users of COMs and it is extremely important to us to access and, if possible, fix the limitations of the new versions when working with .NET assem...
In India, from April 2020 - QR Code on every invoice is mandatory. How to print QR Code from application without Internet. ?   ...
Happy New Years to All and thank You to all that replied to my last question. By the way I was able to display and save the current date and time correctly. [ 12/30/2019 7:50 am ] <- field 4  Can You help me to compare this, date and time, data f...
I upgraded from PB 2017 R3 Build 1880 to Build 1915 (PWRBLDR-2017R3LTS-MR07-1915-EN) but now PB is not running. When I install the new build I get the following message: ---------------------------Self-Registration Error---------------------------T...
Hi, Since we have problems using SQLite on mobile app (bug 3787) and the Appeon doesn't know when the issue will be fixed (and the project deadline is comming soon) we would like to try SAP Ultralite on that project, but I'm not able to access the d...
Hello,  Using PB 2017 R3, Postgresql 11 Want to display better error message(s) to users, when error(s) returned by database.   All users can't understand message(s) like Primary key violation, check constraint error, Unique key violation etc.. Cu...
Anyone know if there is a 64 bit version of the PFC?   Thanks ahead of time! Kyle  ...
We have a Powerbuilder application that uses the Amyuni PDF converter, currently running on Powerbuilder 12.5 with no problems.  We are in the process of converting the application to Powerbuilder 2019 and would like to continue with the Amyuni produ...
PowerBuilder Universal  2019  We are in the process to use AWS S3 for our file server, I presume that to access it from within PB we will need to use the REST, JSON or other objects.   Does anyone know about a good document or link for some exampl...
Hi Guys Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I'm using an ODBC driver to connect to a Progress Database 'Progress OpenEdge 10.2B Driver' Everything seems to work fine until I try and use the GROUP BY clause   SELECT pub.sfevent...
Hello, Need to execute 'update .... ' statement, when data found while 'inserting data...', from datawindow PB 2017, Postgresql 10. Giving facility to import records from XML and Excel.  While importing records, few records might already available...
Hello, I have Powerbuilder 2017 R3 Build 1858 installed on my computer and my subscription contract is current and up to date. How do I upgrade to Powerbuilder 2019?...
We are migrating a legacy app from SQL Server 2008 to 2012. There are literally THOUSANDS of datawindows that use 'old-style' join syntax that are throwing off errors. I have tried setting the compatibility level to 90, but that's not working. Any ad...
I have a relatively new installation of PB 2017 and I am having a number of issues with source control. I am using PB 2017 R3 build 1858 on Windows 10 with Version Manager 8.2. The source control status is never saved. Everything looks like it is no...
Hi all, Was looking through the site trying to find out if the general release for PB 2019 contains the enhancements and bug fixes in PB 2017 R3 LTS?     As always, thank you for your time.   Kyle Griffis  ...

There are no discussions available here currently