Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hi. Here is a datawindow with two column A and B. I want to get the result of the standard deviation of column A when B =  2. What's the script?   Describe("StDevP(if(B=2, A, 0))") ?  or  Set Filter(B=2) Filter() Describe("StDevP(A)") ?    t...
Hi Appeon,   I would like to know how to setup an http listener for a secured powerserver? I dont really understand how to do this as said on the User Guide:     Any idea will help!    Thanks!...
Hi All, Could you please help me with the below. We are using powerbuilder version 6.5 and connected to Oracle 11g and now we are planning to migrate to 19c. Power Builder 6.5 is compatible for the 19c Oracle version?...
Okay, so I have the following JSON: { "PATIENT_CASE": [ { "CaseDate": "03/05/2021", "NatureofCase": "Abdomen Injury", "CaseClosed": "No", "CaseID": 1261106365, "CenterID": 4716, "SortDate": "2021/03/05", "PatientID": 1261070650, "Hipaa": "No", "Desc...
Good Morning EveryOne! I'm having troubles executing an app in a new server.  I execute it without problems in the development server, but when I copy the app to the production server, it throws me an error connecting to the Informix Server: SQL E...
Dear Appeon-Team, can someone tell me the meaning of this error message? And how to fix this? I get this everytime i want to add a local Project to Git ("Add to source control") Thanks in advance!   Best Regards, Mathias Scheck  ...
Hi Appeon,   Due to unknown error, the system administrator of my server had to reinstall the IIS because the pages including AEM cannot be accessed even with localhost. My question is that, should I reinstall the powerserver on that server? Or it'...
Hi,   we're concerned with the memory usage our our latest powerbuilder application. It was originally build with PB17R3 and is now running with PB19R2. It has been migrated to PB19R3 for memory testing purpose but the results are the same. the ...
Hello, We have had some errors since the last update to PB2019r2 2328.The program crashes from time to time. On the customer computer and also on the development computers, so I think its not computer related.Someone has a good idea what we can try ...
IM v10.5Windows VM, Windows 10, 64 bit platformWe have installed IMv10.5. It works and saves to Excel, text, and so on. I'm trying to SAVE ROWS AS to PDF.I have installed GhostScript 9.5, and updated the PATH to include the gs BIN and LIB folders.We...
Hi All, below error is being thrown when the powerbuilder 2019 application is left idle in WIN10. ct_cmd_alloc(): user api layer: external error: The connection has been marked dead. we didn't face this problem with PB12.9.  my application has a ...
Dear Team, Is there any way to export Json data from Datawindow Original values from Modified rows? PB 2019. Datawindow   Col 1               Col2                      Buffer                   RowStatus -----------------------------------------...
When setting up a project for a PowerClient deployment, there are options to create a desktop shortcut and a Start menu shortcut. If you choose those options, the shortcuts always end up with all lowercase letters, so that, for example, if your app ...
Hi Guys I have observed that using OpenTab in a constructor event of an object wipes out the Message object. This is a problem because the Window Open event has not yet fired to get the values. I can easily code round the issue but is this expected ...
Hello Everyone,   I have .net5 dlls are registered into assembly using regsvr32 and trying to consume these registred dlls in powerbuilder. I came across the below link to consume .net5 assemblies. I am using Powerbuilder 2017 R3 and trying to cons...
I was planning to deliver the new browser and noticed in Help that it says ("pbcef" folder will be automatically copied). What does that mean? I thought I would need to package up that folder and extract it during our install but that statement leads...
Hello,   I am from the IT department of my company Sedgwick. We seeking some technical support.   Situation: One of our business application is written in Power Builder 12.5 runs in an exclusive Remote Desktop environment. It makes calls to Outl...
Hi all,  i am currently creating a calendar style report that splits the AM and PM with two datawindows, however i'm finding it painfully slow to run for even a week, upto 1 minute for just a week and it only generates 6 pages. Does anyone have any ...
I ran the runtime packager and only selected my Oracle Database. When I extracted the files from the MSI I have some DLLs (and a PBD?) that I cannot find referenced in help anywhere or are required by another option I did not select. Can someone tell...
Hi,Does it matter whether I have a 64-bit or 32-bit oracle client for Powerbuilder 19 R3? /Anders...

There are no discussions available here currently