Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Several weeks back I tried to log into Powerbuilder 21 on my laptop (working from home) and was told that I had no license. I cannot seem to fix this. I tried logging in today with the "No Internet" option, and on going to site https://docs.appeon.co...
Hi,We are using PBNISMTP object (pbnismtp.pbx) to send mails throw SMTP, and it works fine on PB19 and we are very grateful.But now we need to include Message-ID on mail Headers, SMTP server is not generating it. I have found on https://github.com/br...
Hi,   We are trying to make PowerBuilder to work with our new proxy gateway. We reproduced the configuration from our previous proxy (with which PB was working correctly) ; PowerBuilder seems to try to reach api.appeon.com and api2.appeon.com throu...
Hi Is there any way how to change the template used in .NET DLL Importer for generating code? I may be wrong but I expect there's such XSLT applied during the import process and I can change the filter definition. What's going on: I would like to ...
在文档的案例中,使用puautobuild210.exe来实现CI/CD时,能配置的版本控制方式是SVN,Git和VSS(Visual SourceSafe),但是我司使用的是TFS(Visual Studio Team Foudation Server)产品来进行版本控制,不知道puautobuild210.exe是否可以通过对TFS的配置,实现从TFS上获取源码进行自动编译。...
Hi, I'm having problems when deploying a PB app with a ribbon bar. I understood that all that was required was to place the ribbonbar.xml file in the same folder as the executables, but this doesn't appear to work as the ribbon bar does not display...
Hi all, I'm using the latest PFC in my PB2021 development.  In the u_dw object, I over-ride the anscestor pfc script for lbuttondown, lbuttonup, rbuttondown, and rbuttonup events.  In the descendent dw, I add the following code to the rbuttonup even...
Hi, I have a query related to PowerServer.  We are interested to explore the powerserver/PowerBuilder Cloud Pro, as it gives native cloud deployment capability to the application. I also learn that the PowerServer doesn't support SQL Preview event...
Hello, Following the steps in Tutorial 3: Hosting Web APIs in IIS (in-process hosting) - - PowerServer 2021 Help (appeon.com) I have at least partially deployed my app's Web APIs to IIS. The PB client can successfully obtain a JWT token and can su...
Hi Team, Greeting for the day, Requesting to kindly help me to know how to upload and edit the word template in PowerBuilder ( OLE ). I have multiple templates and want to upload on basis of condition. Need to edit the template and print the same...
Hi Appeon,   I am getting error Column Does not exist when I try to retrieve datawindow from stored procedure in MSSQL Database but same I am doing form SQL anywhere which is not giving error.     In Datawindow I have 49 columns in Stored proced...
In PB2021, with client-server system mode, this error occurs. It happens at runtime from source code, when you pull up a dll generated by a proxy. "The assembly 'nameAssembly.dll' doesn't exist" From connection_ws.createinstance(), where connecti...
Hi Gurus,   I am using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 classic. I am not aware with Rest API calling in PowerBuilder . Below is the example of HTTP request.:-   Request URL: https://api.incontact.com/InContactAuthorizationServer/Token Request Method: POST...
Hi,   I wish to add two transaction objects in single application. Appreciate some blogs and example.   Thanks, Falguni...
I have an issue with 1 user out of over 100 that started last Thursday.  When she logs into our PB2017 application, it connects to the database, but when she goes to any screen that has a datawindows, the application closes.  No error, nothing.  She ...
I created a new toolbar item, and selected an icon from the Select Image dialog for the ToolbarItemName: Print1! When I run my app from PowerBuilder, I can see the icon.  When I build my app and run it outside of the IDE, the icon does not appear. ...
Hi Appeon, I am doing the migration from SQL Anywhere to MS SQL Server Database  PB2019R3 Microsoft SQL Server 2019 (RTM) - 15.0.2000.5 (X64) when I run the application and try to save the changes from the screen I am getting the below error    ...
Hello,   When i publish API on IIS Server with WebDeploy, everytime i have to stop and Start the site in IIS Manager before publish. Somebody get a solution, to stop and start the site on IIS before click on publish ? Frédéric DAvid...
Dear PowerBuilders, I've deployed my PB 2021, which uses PS 2021, to a client server and each frame window appends "(For Development Use Only)" to the window's title text (see attachment). I also see this text in my development environment, but only...
Hello, I'm getting this error while installing PB 2019 R3 Build 2703 in Windows 8.1 system. What could be the error and what should be done to correct it and install it ? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...

There are no discussions available here currently