Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I've been under the impression that this key in the database section of PB.ini controls whether PB IDE - DB Painter will create extended attribute tables when it connects to a DB. [Database]AutoQuote=1Columns=8NoCatalog=1 I also know that the ...
Hi Everyone, We are migrating from PB 12.5.2 build 5629 to Appeon 2021. After code migration, we are trying to consume WCF Service using HTTPClient because the existing SOAP Connection and Create Instance approach is obsolete on latest Appeon 2021. ...
Hi all, I'm trying to switch from orca pbcompiler to PBAutoBuild210.   I have builds on TeamCity.  What I'm doing now is. I do refresh pbls from ws_objects (but update of vs objects from git is done by TeamCity) so I do only refresh a then build...
Hi, Need clarity on this. After publishing powerser application will it be requiring powerserver2021 license to run? For example if i develop application and generate .exe will not need the license again not unless maintainance. Will this logic appl...
hi, i am trying to register a dll in the pre load event and i have admin on this pc and i have checked the option for run as administrator the problem is the dll is not being registered how can i see or track this operation , the process is silent...
Hi, All I have a question about the encode html text stored in database table. Some encoded html text (with html tags) was inserted into our database table text column from the external source. When I load the text into datawindow, how can I decode ...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 Need to prevent Deadlock.  Would like to know what others do to prevent it.    Rarely one users gets deadlock situation, where we currently kill that process in PGAdmin.  This cannot be a permanent solution, ...
Hello,    Regarding to the Cipher suite, The Windows server the application runs on supports different cryptographic algorithms. Cipher Suites in TLS/SSL (Schannel SSP) - Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs For modern Windows Servers, the list can be fou...
After the Power Client build & deployment, when i run the CloudApp Launcer either from browser or manually, I am getting the below error.  I tried with my application and SalesDemo sample application. Deploying to localhost.     2021-03-01 1...
Hi    I have a .net assembly that i am trying to import into a powerbuilder 2019 R3 app. some classes fail. The advise is to create a .net wrapper before importing. I dont know how to do create a .net wrapper.  Can you please help with a sample o...
Hi Guys, We just acquired Infomaker 2021 and after installation I'm seeing "ORA-12560: TNS: protocol adapter error". Our environment is running 64 bits Microsoft Office and our ODBC database runs both 32 and 64 bits. Not sure if this is causing the ...
Hello.   We have a Web Service Proxy project running out in 2017, but now in 2019 r3 that object is obsolete. I just have a few question...   Why is Obsolete? Is there other object for the replacement of this object? Our project is going to sto...
I have an issue posted by my client regarding spin Editmask contol with data value as numeric and display value as String (for displaying month using code table). It is expected to 1 month ahead or after on single click, and it does work. But sometim...
Hi Guys A quick question. I'm trying to build a DLL for Dot Net Core 3.0. I've chosen that as the Target Framework and when I build I get the following error: NU1100    Unable to resolve 'Microsoft.NETCore.App.Ref (= 3.0.0)' for '.NETCoreApp,Versio...
Hello, I just want to know if there is any special reason for GetJWTToken function if it's doing (almost) exactly the same as SendPostRequest. I see that GetJWTToken has extra return status:  "-5 -- Failed to get token" (and has SendPostRequest "-1...
The window is getting freeze which is having the MS-office(we are using O365 version) control attached on that window via OLE control. When we open that window, while initializing the WORD component, it is getting freeze for sometime.  And because of...
Hello, I'm using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 and trying to display a MS-Word document inside a DWO, more than 12 pages, without having to type all text using TEXT controls or COMPUTED FIELD controls within the DWO. I've tried to create a Pipeline definitio...
请问下手机端webapi怎样调用,有例子吗,谢谢...
Hi all, I'm trying to use the F9 key to trigger the pfc_operators event and open the Operators response window.  I created a user event on my dw named ue_keypress with arguments key (keycode) and keyflags (unsignedlong). Right now, the event just ha...
I have code to capture windows/controls to a bitmap. I am wondering if there is a way to capture the entire DataWindow, not just the part currently visible. It has been said since the early days that the DataWindow is displayed as a bitmap with edit...

There are no discussions available here currently