Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
PowerBuilder 2021 Buld 1059 AutoBuild2021 ISSU MCVCR100.dll ERROR <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</Event...
是不是pb2019没有专门的数据库接口连接mysql ,  如果用比如odbc 或 ado 或 jdbc  等方式连接mysql ,用哪种连接更稳定,性能更好? 怎样连接? 谢谢...
Hi all, I'm testing out pfc tab objects, and I have a question about the resize service.  In the constructor event of the tab object, I enable the resize service and register all of the resizable objects: integer li_rcitab_This = this of_setresize...
Dear Support Team, Can I set the Runtime folder path for the Assembly (dll file created using Power Builder)? The way we are setting the Runtime folder path in XML file for the EXE project. Thanks & Regards, Hiren Lad...
Dear Support Team, I have created the .Net Assembly project in Power Builder which will generate the DLL as an output and same DLL I am referencing in my another .Net Program. In my Power Builder .Net Assembly project I have used the DataStore to lo...
Hi All,   I am using below internet browser for this GetContextService. If i am want to use Microsoft edge then what will be the exact value i have to change here?   GetContextService("Internet", inet_url)inet_url.HyperlinkToURL( ls_url)   Br, ...
Hi All,   I want to open an html file using Microsoft Edge; could anyone please help with this. I am able to open using Internet Explorer; but dont knw how to open it using edge. I used below code for InternetExplorer IE = create OLEObject IE.C...
Hi, We are experiencing many crashes with PB2019 R3 Build 2703. All are related to libcef.dll This is happening in both development environment , Windows Server 2019, and also on our production environment,  Windows Server 2012. The crashes seem ...
Hi Dual monitor vs. Response window behave strangely. Maybe someone has solved it before. I've a main window and an about box. In the about box there's code move ( w_genapp_main.x , w_genapp_main.y) in the Open event. It works almost everywhere ...
We are using Powerbuilder 2021 build 1509 If I use ApplyTheme(string) in my code from anywhere during the initial start up it works fine application open event main window open event After I have started a sub window with a menu operation, it doe...
Hello community,  First, I read the Q&A from Peter Theim with a similar topic, but it was marked as resolved, so I'm starting a new question. Second, I'm using PB 2019R3 and I know that dockable windows are obsolete as of PB 2019R2, but I'm tak...
I deployed my PB 2021 app using PowerServer Project on my local IIS server and then remotely without any issue. I then started deploying the second PB 2021 application locally, repeating the same steps as for the first app. When I completed the whole...
Hello, We have a datawindow control in our application which includes code in the itemfocuschanged event to perform some additional processing when column data is changed in the datawindow. We have added some error checking at the beginning of the e...
Hello!I have a probably small problem . I would like to get the url of the WebAPI of my PowerServer application. Reason is that I would like to access the PowerServer Management APIs of my application in my application. Unfortunately I can't find a...
Hi All, I am trying to build admin function to manage sessions(retrieve all, kill etc.), regardless which webapi server deployed to and running.   Thank you. Best Regards, JX...
This is not a question but a technique I want to share so it is searchable for others in the future.... We had the need to add bitmaps to show status to a grid datawindow.   We used a dummy column and then set its visible expression to 0 (this means...
 Hi There is a file or menu that will let me change the settings on how to deal with line endings I read there are 3 options: Checkout Windows-style, commit Unix-style Git will convert LF to CRLF when checking out text files. When committing ...
We have been using ODBC connections for our Powerbuilder applications for many years.  Until recently the applications were in Powerbuilder 10 or 12.5.  The applications had been running fine and did not seem to have issues. Recently we have upgrade...
I have some gauges that are rendered using E-Charts.  I first got them working by modifying the new demo application, then added them to one of our applications.  Both work just fine when running from the IDE.  I made an EXE of the demo application a...
Hi PB Community, For my application deployed as a Citrix hosted application, when the users prints a batch of 100's of separate documents using the RichTextEdit.Print() function, the documents are arriving on the local printer out of order.  The en...

There are no discussions available here currently