Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi  Recently migrated to Powerserver 2022 build 1878, works wonders, now I'm ironing out some rough edges that appear ;) The program in C/S delays but does not display any messages, but from Powerserver several database connection error windows app...
Attempting to use PowerServer for the first time with my PB 2021 application. After configuring PowerServer, program compiled without errors, and upon running the program the following error appears: "2022-12-29 08:03:39.133 ERROR [8476] Failed to d...
Hello, How can I set an item as non-selected on a listbox control?  I have got a listbox with 10 items and I would be shown all these, but ex. 5 items I would be set as non-selected. Thank you for help me. Pawel ...
Merry Christmas!! Froehe Weinachten! Joyeaux Noel! Feliz Navidad! メリー・クリスマス! I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and will have a wonderful and Happy New Year!All The Best,Olan    ...
  We are stuck in situation where we need PDF as end results and we have tiff file available.I have tried many things but not able to achieve this. We have tried following things. 1. Ghost script. But we are not going to use that as we found it is...
Hi I am working migrating pb2019 to pb2022 (64 bit) whereas i am getting an error which points to the findnextfilew in the object pfc_n_cst_filesrvunicode  (sometimes it popsup the below system error sometime application crashes.)  what may be the r...
I want to be able to change the default windows printer after I open the pb application and have the pb application pick up that new windows default printer without me having to restart my pb application.  Today, once the pb app has the default print...
I just wanted to share something I created. I have been using the venerable PBREGEXP from https://www.nika-soft.com/download/ for regular expression replacements etc., but yesterday I hit a bad bug in one use of it (I was trying to remove a large sec...
After installing the power server in trial version, 45 days passed, and it became Expired. After that, I reinstalled the power server and re-connected the AEM site The above message appeared on the column where you enter the id and password. serv...
Hey there,   I was using below in an event to launch an URL in a report window inet iinet_base GetContextService("Internet", iinet_base) iinet_base.HyperlinkToURL()   but, as INET is an obsolete our client doesn't want this to continue and the...
Hi all, we have long running task (there is 30k rows in datawindow) and in for loop we are executing some checks using SQL queries. We are using MSSQL as database PB2022 runtime 1892. After cca 25 mins. Application ends with this error: Problem E...
Hi I`an trying add Oauth server to my app Powerserver in 2022 Runtime 1892 version, (yesterday upgrade to this runtime, i´m up to date with updates)But after build&Deploy can`t see in Snapdevelop in folder authentication, the folder IdentityServ...
Hi all, is it possible to access an enumeration of an ole object? We want to avoid writing a constant by hand for each enum value. for example: Thanks Regards Tobi TRANSLATE with x English Arabic Hebrew Polish Bulg...
Hi,  when make a call via httpclient I'm getting error number (-3). that mean no internet connection.  when I'm ping the IP address every thing ok.  what more can I check?  thank you,  Eyal ...
Hello, We have a problem with MSOLEDBSQL driver (v19.2.0.0) when we use a temporary table. If we create a temporary table with the following syntax : String ls_SQL ls_SQL = "CREATE TABLE #tmp_WHO ( " + & "spid smallint, ecid smallint, status ...
I have a NUP 7 with exactly always 42 rows of data, arranged in NUP freeform so that I have 6 rows of 7 cells (Squares) I am trying to acquire the NUP cell's .X and .Y values but PB doesnt like this.... LL_YPOS = This.object.thecell[row].YLL_XPOS =...
Hi Everyone;   I just wanted to take this time of year to thank everyone for all their great questions they posed on all the Appeon products and another big thank you to all the Appeon customers, MVP's, and Appeon Staff that responded to these quest...
Hi Friends, After downloading "PowerBuilderInstaller_bootstrapper" we have installed all the components.  We are trying to do a POC for Mobile Application (Demo). For which we are looking for powerserver toolkit Configuration Wizard () and other ic...
How can open pdf files from Drive from powerbuilder but not OLE...
Hello Appeon Folks, Here is the scenario started happening recently. We have one window frame on which we open all the window sheet. Recently we added datawindow retrieval in Timer Event where we wait for few seconds setup in some config table and ...

There are no discussions available here currently