Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
  httpclient request method  including GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, TRACE, HEAD, and CONNECT, Why is a patch missing?...
Good Day, I would like to ask help on this issue I encounter when using ribbonbar, because when minimizing a window, the minimize icon is displaced half only because of the ribbonbar. are we able to set the Y location when minimizing? I have atta...
As best as I can tell, it is currently impossible to connect the PB IDE or a PB Application to Azure SQL Server using MFA Authentication, comparable to the "Azure Active Directory - Universal with MFA" authentication option in SQL Server Management S...
PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1892. With the most recent version of our app, we switched from PB 2019 to 2022. As part of that, I switched our Internet Explorer web browser controls to the built in pbcef based webbrowser control. End user reports the con...
Can somebody confirm if the resolution for that bug made it into 2022R2 GA too? We've faced a similar issue when using filter expressions, some decimal values would fail. The provided hotfix solved it in 2022 Build 1900 for us, i just want to make ...
Hello All, I need some help with attaching PDF file to email using OAuth2.0 method. I have no issue with attach simple plain text file to the email.  But unable to attach the PDF (encoded to base64).  The program just crashed. I followed the sampl...
Hi kind souls, Please could you give me a step by step procedure how to build deploy or incremental build my workspace or individual targets using command line. I have seen some command scripts not entirely working correctly. Is there a way i can te...
Hi Master,  I had removed (set to 0) the transaction, session, request timeout setting from the Applications.json. (Please see attachment) However, it is still showing ERROR 224 (Session expired) after some time. Can anyone enlighten where i overloo...
Hello to see who can help me I am migrating 2017 to 2022 Build 1900 my application runs on windows 10 with powerserver with sqlserver 2019 Stored procedures: Says it cannot find the stored procedure, if it exists in the database, it exists in th...
Hi Team, Greetings! I'd like to know how I can resolve and implement this feature in my application. When the database connection fails, our application displays DB error messages wherever a DB hit operation is performed. However, the DB connectio...
Hello, Using Powerbuilder 2022 R2 2819, Chilkat-9-5-0, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, nssm In normal client/server application, I could use Chilkat, and unlock it using  loo_Glob.ConnectToNewObject("Chilkat_9_5_0.Global"). No issues. When I try to use the...
HiA am developing powerbuilder applications using PowerBuilder 2019 and has a problem running the application/.exe file after deploy: - when I start the application using Run i Powerbuilder it runs ok - starting the exe file on disk crashes with a ...
Hello Using Powerbuilder 2022 R2 IDE: Build 2819 Runtime: 1900, combination of fonts:  Unicode & special font for Tamil language OUTPUT IN DATAWINDOW   NATIVE PDF OUTPUT ISSUES: 2ND LINE MISSING DATA [SEE VALUE BEFORE PINCODE IS MISSING...
Sir -We are using Appeon PB version 2022 Build 1892,Built on Nov 17 2022 at 09:06:01 In Preview datawindow panel: I am using Grid Datawindow type in our application, I Used the mouse to move the column position where i want.This should automaticall...
Goodnight.Guys, I would like to know if there is a way if, when resizing a window, all objects inside are resized together?I have powerbuilder 11.2 and 2022. Thanks....
Good morning guys.We migrated our system from PB 11.2 to PB 2022. However, we are having a problem printing reports on some XEROX printers. When sending the source is changed and deconfigures the entire report. We didn't have this problem with printe...
PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1892 SQL Server using MSOLEDBSQL19 database driver. A customer reports that the print payroll checks process that runs in 5 minutes with locally installed app takes 40 minutes when run via RemoteApp. The previous version of ...
I believe we have hit an issue in PB2022 build 1892 when themes are turned on for the application but turned off for userobjects and the userobject is a datawindow and the datawindow border is turned on for the userobject but turned off at runtime. ...
To change the identity configuration. According to this section of the documentation of PB2022R2 we must add to DBPARMS https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022r2/connection_reference/Identity.html SQLCA.DBParm="Identity='SCOPE_IDENTITY()'"  But in this sec...
Hey Developers Just installed 2022 R2 and checked all the new features.   Now it's possible to append several pdfs But: Is it possible to add a pdf as background too? For example a company letter with header, logo and footer. I didn't find any n...

There are no discussions available here currently