Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello I have developed a .Net  WS target  with some functions which connects the database , retrieve data into DS and needs to returns it . I used an  array of structures by reference  in the functions ( i saw it in Bruce A. video ) ,  but the ...
hi there, i have a datawindow with a group. i placed a button in the header of the group but when i click on it, in the event clicked i always get the row number = 0 is there a way to get the first row of each group break? tia ...
Hi.  We're currently experiencing an issue with a 64-bit .exe created with PB 12.6 Classic (build 4098) running on workstations with Win 10 Fall Creators Update (Build 1709). The application runs fine on previous versions of Win 7 and 10, and ...
Hello, I installed PowerBuilder cloud 2017 and uninstalled it, then I installed PowerBuilder 2017 Universal edition, check PowerServer toolkit. After that installed PowerServer 2017 but the Powerserver toolkit never shows on PowerBuilder 2017. Any...
Hello Friends, I have a doubt if I am doing this wrong, since I explain to you in I have 5 variables that I want to verify that they are not empty/null and I want to store them in a string and then launch a message with the empty variables that I a...
Hi everyone, I tried every below step even tried by installing latest version of ghostscript 9.23. But nothing works..Please help me out.. 1) Download and install GS 8.71 64 bit version. 2) Install GS 8.71 and make sure that you set the GS_D...
Trying to change the category axis label text on a graph datawindow to include custom information Currently I have the category axis text being a date in mmm dd format.   I would like the date to include parens with a integer to show a value at th...
private variable is is_test of string type, in userobject. is_test value is 1 create command button in this userobject create event ue_test in userobject command button call parent event ue_test visual object u_privatevariable  Instan...
We are migrating from PB10 to Appeon . In PB 10 we were using psr files for message pop ups . While using in appeon psr files are not opening at run time .Now , we have installed trial version of Appeon infomaker .How should we proceed further ? ...
Hi ALL,           How do i connect to DB2 using SSL in Powerbuilder 2017 (1769)? Currently I connect to DB2 using this connection string ==>SQLCA.DBParm = "Connectstring='DSN=xxxxx;UID=yyyyy;PWD="+ls_pwd+"'"+",CommitOnDisconnect='No...
How do add a Workspace to the source control? The documentation says: Right-click the workspace in the System Tree and select Add to Source Control from the pop-up menu. BU i have no such entry in my popup ...
I have 2017 R2 installed but I would like to add a database driver that I didn't include in the initial install. I was hoping that when I run the setup.exe it would recognize that I have PB 2017 already installed (which it does) but ask if I want...
Hi Somebody know how to work with photos in array to BYTE 64 [Format: JPG]. I read what in PowerBuilder 2017R2 not supported but PowerBuilder 2017R3 it is compatible. Somebody who know about this type to array. ...
Hi All, I'm using PB 2017 R2 Build 1769.  And I've got the following simplified lines of codes to connect to a SharePoint URL: lu_httpclient = create httpclient li_rc = lu_httpclient.SendRequest('GET', ls_url) li_rc2 = lu_ht...
Hi, Good day... My boss wanted to add payment method in our system using the Powerbuilder Classic... Is there any method or codes useful to solve our problem? Thank you very much in advance... ...
hi all   How do i return string formatted as xml  by .Net ws target i have the rows retrieved rows , now i have so save it as xml how do i do that ?? thanks ...
Hi   I want to display some Javascript component in a PB OLE Browser component. That works? I receive clicked and doubleclicked events. Is there a way to trigger PB events (anything) or event call PB functions from the Javascript executio...
Hi, When I consume a Web Service with a PB client, response comes in XML-format and is stored in a variable created by Web Service Proxy Wizard. I can then process the contents of that variable in code but is there any way I could save the content...
Greetings All, It seems like I have created all of my datawindows in all of my applications using an SQL Login that has dbo rights. So now we are trying to implement new SQL Logins without DBO rights and the tables appear as 'dbo.table_name...
Hello All, im using this code to call a WS in a Appeon 2016 PB 12.5 APP this code work g_ws_caller = Create appeonwebservicecomponent  g_ws_caller.calltype = "1"    g_ws_caller.proxydllorurl="http://appeon-01/ws_sicaj/n_ws_sicaj.asm...

There are no discussions available here currently