Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello All, We have our applications on Powerbuilder 2019. Due to third party requirement, we need to scan our code for vulnerabilities using any 'Source code Analysis tools' and generate report. I didn't find any tool for PB scripts. Can anyone kin...
Good morning from Greece. I have two questions How can i change the page icon How can i remove the splash screen of appeon when the application starts   With Regards    John Pagonis    ...
The new surface X uses an ARM chip and it sounds like they did a lot of work to allow 32 bit apps to run without modification.    "Using WOW64, an x86 emulator, ARM chips can run 32-bit apps" Has anyone tried running powerserver client on Windows 10...
Buenas Noches a todos.   Revisando los algunos Documentos de la Conferencia elevate 2019 de Octubre 27,en la documentación que entrega Roland Smith , sobre un objeto webBrowser, ¿ que version de power builder tiene este control, ya esta disponible?...
Good afternoon. We have some problems with the license.Let me explain: we bought 5 PowerBulider licenses, and so on. the bank’s internal network does not have access to the Internet, we had no choice but to use an offline license. So one license (for...
I try to generate build my powerbuilder application that i put on GIT. We dont add the pbl on Git. We work with Azure devops and i try to do an automatic build with the PBC190.exe But when i try to deploy the application, with that command line : ...
We have number of applications in Power Builder 10.x and 12.x with SQL server as back end database using ODBC connections. These are built using Power builder Classic. I know PB 10.x/12.x is not supported anymore. I need an advice from experts on wha...
Is HTTPClient a client side call or server side call as we are not seeing any call on server side for HTTP CLient while calling a REST API from code deployed on Powerser Web ?   If client side call then can you please share how security will work a...
Does any one know whether Postgresql 11/11.5 support added in forthcoming release ? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Using PB2017 and 2019.  I will have the user id and top level OU.  I am able to get the AD User object if I know the 2 sub level OU's, but the problem is, not every user is in the same sub level.  Currently using similar to this: Oleobject  l_oleuse...
Hi all. For a long time we been using environment object to check screen resolution. But it does not provide any info on monitor scale factor ... 125%? 150% ... etc. Has anyone already solve this or perhaps steer me in the right direction, perhaps...
Is the Encoding option in SaveAs() works for XML ?  I am trying as below,          ids_data.SaveAs( gs_path + ls_xmlfilename , XML!, FALSE , EncodingUTF8!) XML file still created with encoding="UTF-16LE"..  How do we save data in UTF-8 format wit...
Hi Sir or Madam,   Would like to ask why the pfc ddCalendar always default to 1900-01-01 when doubleclicked.It should display as December 2010. I checked of_reset() (pfc_u_calendar), It didnt run the pfc_n_cst_conversion, of_date, during the vali...
Hello all 1. installing  the PBNETRT170.MSI  - I got an error the machine could not register pbjvm.dll I ignored it. 2. installed the msi of my ws under c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MY WEB SERVICE... 3. I tried to test it  - run the asmx file -  I am gettin...
  Hello, My name is Juan Pedro. We have installed the Appeon Powerbuilder 2019 Build 2082. We have realized that in the new version the computed field in the datawindow's sort are loosing. I mean: Appeon Powerbuilder 2017 1.- Add a field (F) in ...
I was trying to install from the link you provided. I down loaded and installing in Windows 10 PC after 93% the installer is aborted. Is there any other way can you help me to down load the PB6.5.1 SDK?...
Hi all, we have a android / powerserver mobile application in which we are using the of_takefile function and save the file to the local storage: ln_camera = create eon_mobile_cameraexli_return = ln_camera.of_takefile (lstr_option, ls_filepath)This...
Hi, We have deployed our application through web. Every time we try to log in to the application through web we need to kill the checked sessions that were open previously in the AEM. And then it works fine for some number of sessions for the same d...
We have need to add some logging to all response windows in our system via a common ancestor. I just tried adding ue_constructor (event type pbm_constructor) with needed code on it, and it never fires. We can't use the open event because too many win...
PowerBuilder 2017 R3 How to download file using FTPS? I need to download the file at a fixed time.   ...

There are no discussions available here currently